2.2 Stalking Terror
2.3 Triton Hoards
2.4 Rrionne's Reflection
2.6 Kanahkt Test of Tactics
2.7 Pick Your Poison
2.9 Battle Masters
2.5 Chath's Test of Strategy
2.10 Immortal Imposter

If you can get 2.5 done (known as the chess step) before the raid then it'll be a great help and save a lot of time, but it is not a pre req as I won't have time to do it myself so I'll need it at least ^^.

Loot Rules:

All loot will be lotoed for, apart from the low quality rogs which will go on the Unclaimed guild CM or salvaged to raise guild funds. One piece of loot per person (including keys/scrolls/drops). If you win a piece of loot then it is yours to do with what you like (use, sell, destory...). And yes, keys are part of the whole loto... if you don't want to win one then don't roll for one :p

The final encounter sometimes proves tricky with a large number of people, and judging from the last raid I'm expecting about 40ish people again. If this is the case I'm also looking for a cabby + FoP bot or a servant necro + FoP bot to take on the last guy a couple of times for the people who miss the credit... Drop me a PM or post if you can volunteer yourself...

Information on the Master Level 2 steps is available from the Vision of Sages website.

Ocomas

Loyal Freddie
Hypnoyic minstrel signing up for ml2, just completed the solo bit.

ta-ta

Faith

Fledgling Freddie
Scout

be taking my Scout

Lobin Wood.

ill get solo step done in next day or so no probs. done it several chars before.

cheers

Nosm

Fledgling Freddie
Signing up with Micah, 50 'tic also need chess

Nosm 50 DS Necro
Maizie 50 Mini
Novas 50 Inf

limpit

Fledgling Freddie
meeting place will be Stygia Haven at 6pm, and we'll be leaving at 6.15pm after we've sorted groups etc... if you ain't there in time then you'll have to catch up, but we will not be repeating steps for late comers... BG will be up on Stickleback

Daminira

Fledgling Freddie
limpit said:
meeting place will be Stygia Haven at 6pm, and we'll be leaving at 6.15pm after we've sorted groups etc... if you ain't there in time then you'll have to catch up, but we will not be repeating steps for late comers... BG will be up on Stickleback

6 pm English time i guess ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom