ML2 Friday 13/5 19.00 CET

Elftor

Fledgling Freddie
Going to host a ML2 raid, meet up in Stygia, BG will be open on Tsang 30 minutes prior to the raid. This is just one of many raids that I will be hosting, going to do a semi ML marathon, hopefully a couple each week with a few days inbetween for a chance to get group and solo steps done.

See that you got the solo step done befor hand as we will not be doing it.
Solo step is 2.8 - easily done solo

We will be doing all other steps except 2.8.
Chess step will probably be the one that takes the longest time, so if you can have it done it would help - but we will be doing it.

AFKers/LDers - You get 3 minutes, 2 chances after that dont expect us to wait up.

If you do not listen to instructions you will be kicked from BG asap - so please listen up and do as told.

Loot will be lotto'ed after the raid, I'll keep one item for myself for leading the raid, after that everything else is /random 1000.

If you got any questions regarding this feel free to give me a tell ingame, I will be on as Tsang.

Sastrecillo

Fledgling Freddie
Heya there again,

Count me in again, I be there with my ranger DOURDEN and my bot HATEBOT (my GF gives me the OK to come :clap: )

Alme

Fledgling Freddie
QQ make it on sunday when ppl dont work/go out drinking ;D

Sastrecillo

Fledgling Freddie
Hey there,

What about ML3 Elftor?? I dont see u in game this days, I hope that you are healthy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom