ML2 BG friday the 4th 18.00 CET

Girafmad

Fledgling Freddie
Will Meet in Stygia, Be sure to have all pre steps done (2.5 & 2.8), bg will open at 17.30 CET
we will do 2.1 2.2 2.3 2.4 2.6 2.7 2.9 2.10
The is the items there are in lotto:

Remains
Keys
100% Items,
Legendary components
Scrolls
there will be done 1x/random 1000 highest picks first

- Federz

(did master lvl 1 yesterday, plz not so many strange surgestions/questions doing the raid, before the raid: www.google.com, www.visionofsages.net/toa/ & https://forums.freddyshouse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=17 will answer em all)

pergamon

Fledgling Freddie
would love to attend m8 but 2.5 can be kinda hard to get as a solo step ;(
:touch: plz make it poss for a few that wont have it to get on raid , it will cheer me up no end .. :clap:

Danamyr

Fledgling Freddie
Sauruman said:
2.5 is group step, not solo

I thought it could be done solo? Once you've set the options on the pieces there's nothing else for you to do? Could be wrong though...

Naggash

Fledgling Freddie
i want to attend to but 2.5 would be a problem for a lot of ppl to get it before the raid

Florance

Fledgling Freddie
Danamyr said:
I thought it could be done solo? Once you've set the options on the pieces there's nothing else for you to do? Could be wrong though...

It can be done solo afaik, but it requires a North Gate key, that drops in trial 2.4, wich is hardly soloable.

monstar

Fledgling Freddie
want to sign up, but need the 2.5 step, cant get there solo
s+s pally

Influenza

Part of the furniture
Ill be doing 2.5 on my sorc at about 7pm gmt if anyone wants to tag along , i have north hall gate key aswell. :)

Maggot

Fledgling Freddie
If that means today Influenze, i'd love to join. This day almoast every sorc in albion will be PM'd by Marrowmaggot :p

Girafmad

Fledgling Freddie
time of raid will NOT be changed this time it caused to much confution last time i did that.

trycorn

Fledgling Freddie
thx to all that came on raid, went smooth only had prob's getting the door to open on alcove :cheers:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom