ML2 BG encounters raid today 4.3, 19:00 cet

Belorfyn

Fledgling Freddie
Since many didn't get it all ML2 due to various troubles last night, another one today.

Doing all BG steps, which leaves 2.5 and 2.8 up to people before raid.
Check www.visionofsages.com/toa and there ML1 info how to do these steps if you need them.

Meet at Stygia Haven. Raid STARTS at 19:00 cet so before that, you have to be at meeting spot, grouped etc. So come atleast 15 mins before it. When my clock hits 19:00:00, I'll start running towards dungeon whether you're ready or not :)

All I ask is that everyone pay attention during raid, and do your best. Be it picking up loot, handing out loot, following, staying, talking, not talking, ...
We'll probably be good many people there but that isn't same as "I don't have to do anything because we're so many", quite opposite in fact and some of the encounters are hard as we saw on 2.10 last night.

You might wanna make /target Belorfyn macro before raid, because you're gonna need it when we move. Especially in water you lose stick easily so you gotta use face to see where I'm going and keep up. If you get lost, you're on your own.

Belorfyn

Fledgling Freddie
Oh, and expect 2.7 to take time, if it'll work same like last night.
More you pay attention on 2.7, smoother we can arrange and get everyone through the step.

We just have to live with that and get it over as fast as we can.

TNT

One of Freddy's beloved
if i aint done ml1 yet can i still join i hear u can do these tasks not in order is this true ?

Belorfyn

Fledgling Freddie
Was a fine raid, thanks all.

We managed to do 2.10 this time with some 60+ of us, even joined merged with another BG when we got that far. That wasn't too easy (gets harder with more people actually, that step) but thanks for patience all, and we came up with nice way in the end. :)

Those who for some reason missed final or so, you can try to get 2.10 group going tomorrow and then you can still make it to Saturday's ML3 hunt. If you didn't get all the exp yet, helping people through ML1 is fast way to get it, or helping others through Ml2 on steps you've done too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom