ml10 weaponproc and empty barrels..

Fenderon

Can't get enough of FH
Fend bugged GOA said:
problem with one-handed ML10 axe, midgard / exalibur..

Chars used on: Fenderon & Liowyn

I won this axe in a lotto in patch 1.69, after this I've used it both on my warrior and on my shadowblade. The delve-info on this item claims it should "Summons an elemental spirit to attack the target."

After about 50k realmpoints on the shadowblade, I've never ever seen any spirit. I tested it some in duels and it procced what appeared to be random debuffs, random quality. Saw one str/con decrease with around 25 in value.. and one ABS reduction value 11 (or close to it)..

Is the delve-info wrong or is the proc bugged?

Oh also (a bit off topic), the Empty Barrel that Kratos gives away as part of the subquest for Masterlevel 8.5 .. for roleplaying purposes, would it be possible to wear this barrel as a hauberk? It would be very realistic for the poor people ( /beg ).

Thanks in advance
GOA first response said:
Hi There
The proc itself was actually changed to the debuff however it appears the never changed the wording on the item itself.. I'll point that out to the guys here who deal with Mythic.

As far as the barrel goes.. it actually does have a purpose it's used to collect the clean clear water that the monster asks for in conjunction with ML 8.5 I believe it is...

Good luck out there!

Yours sincerely,
---------------------------------------------
European Dark Age of Camelot Community Manager
Fend bugs GOA some more said:
Hi,

thanks for the reply. Can you please tell me what proc the axe really got? is it a random debuff or is it a fixed one? what value is it and what damagetype does it use? (body, energy etc).

and I still feel that the empty barrel, even if a quest-item that has another purpose should be usable as a hauberk/vest for the (ingame) poor people :)
GOAs second response said:
Hi There
Basicly how it works when the proc goes off it summons an invisible monster which then casts an elemental debuff (random type elemental debuff) and as it's random I can't actually give you a value for it. I have passed along taht it really needs to be reworded!

Additionally I'll pass along the barrel armour idea (grins)

Take care

Yours sincerely,
---------------------------------------------
European Dark Age of Camelot Community Manager

make Empty Barrels wearable I say and let every level 1 char start with one!

btw the debuffs are AoE it appears.

Fenderon

Can't get enough of FH
its %? heh.

no clue really..

think it did a 30ish str/con once in /duel .. and then an abs debuff around 11..

I have no clue really, never seen any text about any invisible spirit of any sort either :)

guess we will just have to wait and see what a new wording will be..

Calo

Part of the furniture
GIVEEEEE EMPTY BARRELS VEST!

my housebot wants one :(

Woogy

Fledgling Freddie
yeah give empty barrles all my guys could waer them woogy would really look gimped then :kissit:

Fenderon

Can't get enough of FH
Huntingtons said:
nice if its an absorb debuff ;o then infi's will have 0% absorb xD

only saw that once..

like we say in norway.. "fåglarna vet"

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom