ML10 tuesday 31st of jan

Rickie

Can't get enough of FH
Danamyr said:
Would be nice if people were a little more prepared to put themselves out for others. Is attending an ML9 first really such an effort?

That's directed to all those about you who don't seem happy, not just you Ellwynn.

The time it takes for ml10 is so not the same as for ml9 + ml10. Its a bit to late to let ppl know that the raid is changed. I cant speak for all, - but I had already made plans for tonight.... and they dident inclued an ml9 run.
Dont you start on telling "who is prepared to do what for others"! Take a good look again at who you are saying that to: Darzil, Limpit, Ellwynn and me. And then let me know if you are sure that the 4 of us dont often put our sefl out for others.

/mum

Darzil

Fledgling Freddie
Sorry, but in my case doing ML9 first meant also cancelling a raid I'd promised to run.

I was putting myself out for others by attending ML10 with an ML10 Earth Theurg before my raid, rather than resting.

Darzil

Danamyr

Fledgling Freddie
Well ML9 failed (despite the best efforts of Uspe and those who bothered to turn up) due to lack of numbers.

Thanks again for trying Uspe.

uspe

Fledgling Freddie
first of all i want to thank ppl who came to my frst raid of ml.
we try to fo ml9 before ml10 but i feel sorry for not completing as there werent many ppl to do it. As i see shanessa is organizing ml9 raid. if there is failure of the same reason again i'll do ml9 again next week just because of the failure last night.
Anyway many thanks to shanessa and haretic for helping me to do as far as we could go on ml9 and many thanks to zeus and to sirsharky for helping me on ml10.
Because of few things which happened on the raid last night i'm not going to organize another ml raid. with the ml9 exception if shanessa fails.
thank you all and cya in game

zeusmdk

Fledgling Freddie
uspe said:
first of all i want to thank ppl who came to my frst raid of ml.
we try to fo ml9 before ml10 but i feel sorry for not completing as there werent many ppl to do it. As i see shanessa is organizing ml9 raid. if there is failure of the same reason again i'll do ml9 again next week just because of the failure last night.
Anyway many thanks to shanessa and haretic for helping me to do as far as we could go on ml9 and many thanks to zeus and to sirsharky for helping me on ml10.
Because of few things which happened on the raid last night i'm not going to organize another ml raid. with the ml9 exception if shanessa fails.
thank you all and cya in game

haretic is zeus btw m8 :) but np any time

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom