ML10 Raid - Tuesday 18th April, 7pm uk time

Darzil

Fledgling Freddie
Moved to Tuesday this week so as not to clash with other raids (as far as I can see).

I'm not planning to run a rolling mod system, as it puts people off coming when others have huge mods built up (And cos I'm lazy). This is subject to change in future if raid regulars want one. (If I do, people will be either limited to a max mod, or mod will only count from last 4 raids, so it doesn't give newcomers no chance to win)

The BG will meet at Stygia Haven, Prydwen, and will be on Picksel-p unless otherwise notified. If the location of a portal is known by 7pm uk time, it'll leave then to the portal. If the location isn't known, the raid will be asked to search both servers for the portals. If the location of the portals is not known by 8pm uk time, the raid will be cancelled for that week. If the location of the portal on the second server is known within 30 minutes of the first raid finishing, we'll do both.

Mod is available for :

+50 - For being the first to tell me where the portal is (after 6pm uk time on the raid day, before the BG is up) by private message on FH. The mod will apply on that raid only, and on the Server whose portal you found. If the person reporting the Portal isn't coming, they can claim a Star of Destiny instead, should the raid succeed.

+50 - If the Portal location isn't reported on FH, the first to say in the BG where the Portal is located will get a mod on that raid only, on the Server whose portal was found. Again, if they aren't coming, they can claim a Star of Destiny instead, should the raid succeed.

+50 - Bringing an active Theurgist or Deathsight Necro to the raid. They make a huge difference in the success and speed of the raid.

+50 - If we're particularly short of any other class on the day, I reserve the right to give a mod to any who swap to that class.

Lotto will be held after each raid. The raids are independent, so winning something on the first doesn't stop you winning something on the second. Mod does not carry over between raids.

Lotto will be for equipment suitable for the character spec/class you bring, unless you post otherwise here before 7pm on raid day. (I'll be rolling for a two handed crush Armsman) If you bring two characters to the raid, only one may roll, and only that character's mod counts (you don't get +100 for bringing necro and theurgist). It'll be /random 1000 for each item (each raid drops approx 5-8 items, 5 stars of destiny and 1-2 scrolls, the vast majority from Draco).

If you have questions about this plan, ask here, not in BG on the day please !

Darzil

limpit

Fledgling Freddie
really hoped you'd drop the class specific thing after last week, but nevermind...

I'll be there on Limpit teh fire wizz again, this time rolling for a merc...

Rickie

Can't get enough of FH
As Limpit said, I has hoping you would drop the class scecific roll. We all have more chars we want to roll for anyway. But.... your raid your rules.

I will be there again with thurg Iswal and roll for my armswoman.

/mum

uron

Loyal Freddie
will be there on cabba Uron, rolling for scout plz. post early as i forgot last time lol :twak:

Uron

Darzil

Fledgling Freddie
OK, class specific thing dropped.

Lotto is now FFA (but the mods still apply).

Easier for me (and no bad thing, as I'm an altaholic)

Darzil

TheSearcher

Fledgling Freddie
thx for dropping class specific ... bringing necro for power transfer as usual

name- Xeonmania

SoulFly

Can't get enough of FH
Darzil said:
OK, class specific thing dropped.

Lotto is now FFA (but the mods still apply).

Easier for me (and no bad thing, as I'm an altaholic)

Darzil

:( :( Maaaaaaaan nooooo :{

Arelas

Fledgling Freddie
Will be there with my ml10 cabby zimba and will random for cleric drop :)

Btw the is stupid to do it ffa then can some ppl just be away if there not like it m8 :twak:

necromania

Can't get enough of FH
Arelas said:
Will be there with my ml10 cabby zimba and will random for cleric drop :)

Btw the is stupid to do it ffa then can some ppl just be away if there not like it m8 :twak:

will be there on ml10 earth theurg: Petspammmmmer

Rickie

Can't get enough of FH
Arelas said:

And visa veras ofc! :touch:

SoulFly

Can't get enough of FH
Please have it class specific :/ It's not nice for people who come on your raid :/ It's not that much hassle afterall to see who rolls for what :( Please don't make them FFA.

Rickie

Can't get enough of FH
SoulFly said:
Please have it class specific :/ It's not nice for people who come on your raid .

Its very nice for those of us who want the raid to be ffa. :twak: And I think there is a lot who fell that way tbh. We all have more char than the one we bring for the raid. And sometimes all loot are for caster - sometimes its all for tanks. This way we can all get a chance to roll. And tbh ..... i like to roll after ml10! :worthy:

/mum

SoulFly

Can't get enough of FH
Rickie said:
Its very nice for those of us who want the raid to be ffa. :twak: And I think there is a lot who fell that way tbh. We all have more char than the one we bring for the raid. And sometimes all loot are for caster - sometimes its all for tanks. This way we can all get a chance to roll. And tbh ..... i like to roll after ml10! :worthy:

/mum

It fucking sucks when some damn bastard wins a drop you would use and they go selling it off.

Alyssania

Fledgling Freddie
Ill be there with theurg Alissa again.

About loot thingies FFA is the best way if not using mod system like bubble used since for example last raid there was absolutely nothing for casters so we didnt get to roll anything while some people that with merc/that rolled for merc rolled for both slash and thrust for example. I think even people now roll for everything basically its still better than possibly leaving 30% of the people without chance to get anything. I have been seriously thinking if its worth of my time to even join ml10 anymore since last 5 raids there has been about 2 items I been able to roll on my theurg.

Rickie

Can't get enough of FH
SoulFly said:
It fucking sucks when some damn bastard wins a drop you would use and they go selling it off.

Agree to that one tho! It hurts to see someone roll/will/sell the one item your after.
But SF..... if we dont want ppl to sell ml10-stuff, - we need to make sure there is no marked for ml10-stuff. And we know there is! As long some are willing to buy the things for insane amount of plats, ppl will sell it for insane amounts of plats. ;)

/mum

ps. and I want that belt for use btw as Tosen took my last belt ( for his pally). :m00:

Arelas

Fledgling Freddie
FFA sucks, because many try to get one items and then some ppl win it on ffa and sell it to 50p or more and the not funny for some peep who really need the items for using it...

If i never make a ml10 then i will never make it ffa, because i not like it my self when the is a ml10 raid...

Darzil

Fledgling Freddie
The reason it changed was twofold :

1. HUGE amounts of whining in the BG during lotto - it was frankly embarrassing to be there.
2. First two people posting here asked for it to be changed.

Also has the benefit that it's easier for me to do.

Yes, sadly it increases the chance that stuff will be sold, but as you may have noticed from the trade forum, class specific stuff was auctioned anyway.

Less comment on it, please, people's opinions vary.

Darzil

Darzil

Fledgling Freddie
I've added a thread so people can comment on the lotto system (And vote - it closes in 5 days, didn't want it cluttering up the forum for ages).

I reserve the right to take notice of it for the next raid !

Darzil

fettoken

I am a FH squatter
So, what is the minimum amount of people you can bring to successfully complete a ml10 raid ?

Eeben

Fledgling Freddie
Will be bringing sorc or icewiz will lotto for scout :)

Darzil

Fledgling Freddie
To help people find the portal :

Prydwen one is Oceanus Notos
Excalibur one is Mesothelassa

Darzil

Darzil

Fledgling Freddie
Eeben said:
we doing both servers or only one? :)

Both if Excal portal found before raid ends on Prydwen, or thereabouts

Darzil