ML10 Raid Sat 15th Sep 8pm uktime

mercury

Fledgling Freddie
Oki lets give it a whirl.

Date and time as above. If anyone finds the portal before me next Saturday after 7pm, I'll add 10 to their first roll.

We meet closest haven to where portal pops around 7.30pm and try to move at 8pm.

All ML9s welcome - not being elitist - you can't get in the dungeon unless you're ML9. There ought to be a few more after Delfie's raid. :D

If we get 4fg it will only take around an hour.

:england:
MM

Agrivia

Loyal Freddie
Hey Merc ... I'll be there with my ML9 BA BD Cedwenne. Will also drag along b/f with his ML9 Sum SM Grialab.

mercury

Fledgling Freddie
partial

Only 19 turned up for BG. We killed first 3 mobs and got 2 nice Astral weps :Dbut no ML10, as we couldn't even scratch Leo. :mad:

I guess RvR and especially Albion tactics in it have ruined DAoC for those left.:kissit:

We don't have enough PvE players even to be apathetic

MM

mercury

Fledgling Freddie
Leet or what?

well u cant do ml10 with 2 grps so 19 is enough :>

Dunno what this message means, unless you don't know the difference between 'can' and 'can't'

If you mean you can do ML10 with 2fg - I dare say an uber player like yourself could - even solo it, no doubt.

However us lesser mortals have to make do with what we get. Even I could run an ML10 if I could use 2 opted fg with Thanes and Valks for tankage. But I run raids (as do most raid leaders) for those who need them and we take what turns up. Perhaps if you'd have bothered to come it would have made all the difference? The reality is, I suspect, that only your mouth would have lasted longer than 5 minutes. :m00:

MM

Chance

Loyal Freddie
was ment to say can....

and u can do ml10 with 2 grps with 3 - 4 'cots' in each grp so if u had that out of the 19 ppl who turned u u should very much be able 2 more than scrath leo... and yea... if i wanted 2 i could probably solo it easy with my pac healer just with 19 aug i would probably rock dracos world pretty hard but i dont do it cause i want every1 to have a chance 2 get ml10 ! :7

Agrivia

Loyal Freddie
Merc ran an excellent raid, but as previously mentioned, we went with those who came and not opted fgs. If I remember correctly we were very very short of tanks and could also have done with a couple more healers(?), the group was mainly casters.

I'm not meaning to detract from the fantastic effort that the tanks who were there put in, but they were fighting an uphill battle and needed more support. The casters couldn't touch Leo and we just didn't have enough thumping power to do him damage, not even with 4 ML9 pets to help.

Maybe we could get Chance to come along and run the next one - should obviously be a walk in the park!!! :p

Ixoth

One of Freddy's beloved
Can always bring ix (thane) and leorat (valkyrie) instead :)

Minstrel

Can't get enough of FH
was ment to say can....

and u can do ml10 with 2 grps with 3 - 4 'cots' in each grp so if u had that out of the 19 ppl who turned u u should very much be able 2 more than scrath leo... and yea... if i wanted 2 i could probably solo it easy with my pac healer just with 19 aug i would probably rock dracos world pretty hard but i dont do it cause i want every1 to have a chance 2 get ml10 ! :7

Actualy u can do it with fg :> did it on Temair lots of times.

5 x cots poping @ same time = win vs all mobs ;>

Thane Thane valk valk valk shaman heal heal + a rm outside grp to kill the adds from Sagitarius and Draco and the Barrier from Scorpius.

Hint for Leo : when he moves to pop the adds run with every char to the other side and adds wont hit .

Oh and make sure everyone pops cots @ same time else it will be useless

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom