ML10 Interest

mercury

Fledgling Freddie
It's a long time since we had an ML10 raid - mainly I suspect because you need around 4fg to do it in a reasonable time. When did you last see 30-odd Mids in one place in PvE? We used to have a modded FFA but that will stay on the back burner for the time being, so we all start on an equal footing.

Just testing the water to see if there's any interest. There must be a whole shed load of ML9s who haven't gone any further. Time and date are flexible, so I'm open to suggestions, other than at the time of another raid.

You got to be ML9 to get in the dungeon, and we need plenty of 'to-hits' so Thanes and Valks help alot. With 30+ players it's short and sweet - takes about an hour. Drop that to 20+ and it goes up to more than 2h. Basically, the more the merrier.

The drops are the uber Astral items - check prices on ME - and only drop in Celestius. They are also the only way you can make or get an Astral Cloak.

Comments pls.

:england:
MM

Bluesky

Fledgling Freddie
If its not on a set rvr night (sun, mon or thu) then ill probably be up for it with my valk :)

mercury

Fledgling Freddie
Wait

just go with a fg next patch

....they also serve who only stand and wait..and wait...and wait....

If you want to hang around kicking your heels for a coupla months, feel free. I prefer to get on with stuff. :m00:

Boomling

Fledgling Freddie
will also join with serveral chars like always on your raids

/Ling

Agrivia

Loyal Freddie
I'll come with ML9 BD; b/f will come with ML9 SM. The only restriction will be whether it falls during my working days/nights (I work irregular shifts so can't tell you when I'm about - have to take pot luck)

Minstrel

Can't get enough of FH
Can already be done with fg very easy :>

Thane Thane Valk Valk Valk Shaman Heal Heal and some RC rm outside the grp to help kill the adds :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom