ML10 Farming!

Raimo

One of Freddy's beloved
Tor_nada2004 said:
1st , its my setup , and 2nd why ? so u join ?:kissit: well u aint , anyway , this its how we go and still need a animist !!!

I was just giving u advice u tit

Tor_nada2004

Fledgling Freddie
messiah , huh hesteh will not come monday ,, soo if u want then to come , till then seems we're full .. and for the grp members , well we talk in grp ..

Raimo

One of Freddy's beloved
Tor_nada2004 said:
messiah , huh hesteh will not come monday ,, soo if u want then to come , till then seems we're full .. and for the grp members , well we talk in grp ..
I never said i wanted to come,cause ML10 gear is prety much pointless to farm for selling, unless u use it urself.90% of the items u get from ML10 stay on ME for months and u still wont sell it.

Tor_nada2004

Fledgling Freddie
Raimo said:
I never said i wanted to come,cause ML10 gear is prety much pointless to farm for selling, unless u use it urself.90% of the items u get from ML10 stay on ME for months and u still wont sell it.

anyway i didnt even say that u wanted to come i was refering to messiah :twak: , and btw guys that comeing on raid , meet oceanus , il be on Muithitl / hopelessim

Lueclin

Fledgling Freddie
im just wondering did you have something planed for tomorrow or was it just me?

MrBic

Part of the furniture
couldnt come yesterday and prolly wont be able to come on any of the days due to not being home =(

liloe

It's my birthday today!
Tor_nada2004 said:
1st , its my setup , and 2nd why ? so u join ?:kissit: well u aint , anyway , this its how we go and still need a animist !!!

He's just giving you a friendly hint imo. I've never done that with your setup aswell and imho you absolutely need a 2nd healing class (we did druid+bard aswell at some point).

Also, spontaneous ML10 farming is so much hotter :p

deez

Fledgling Freddie
why do you absolutely need 2 healing classes? Oo

liloe

It's my birthday today!
deez said:
why do you absolutely need 2 healing classes? Oo

When monsters hit hard? =)) Well in my experience you can do it with 6-7ppl easy and that's 2 different classes. Worked always fine and no special tricks needed =)

Tor_nada2004

Fledgling Freddie
nope , we did it tomorrow to farm some mids :) anyway monday 16:30 GMt , find portal , soo till 17 gmt we start raid..

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
if you need me and i am around give me a shout today

MrBic

Part of the furniture
Tor_nada2004 said:
nope , we did it tomorrow to farm some mids :) anyway monday 16:30 GMt , find portal , soo till 17 gmt we start raid..
Home today so i can join with ench+bb if needed :fluffle:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom