ML10 completed :)

Night

Fledgling Freddie
Group stealth? :D
bet alot of ppl going to be friends with ml10 spymasters now...

Auriel

Fledgling Freddie
Frontiers: bind in keeps? I can imagine using a number of ML10 sojourners in a group to teleport the group from keep to keep as needed :) That battlemaster one where it says the animation has your character cross their arms and float into the air to unleash it - someone's been watching too much anime! (sounds awesome!) :D:D

Auriel

Fledgling Freddie
-Freezingwiz- said:
20 mins stealth on a buffbot :eek2:

Great! No more looking at BB's staring blnky at the wall - we can just pretend they're not there :p Nothing to see here - move along!

Archeon

Fledgling Freddie
I'm just thinking an SB could stealth his shammy at an MG and then he'd be able to use the conc based end buff. Now theres a disturbing thought...

...just as well i don't play any solo characters :D

Asty

Fledgling Freddie
Apperantly the ml10 stormlord ability is bugged :x

Justin

Fledgling Freddie
Skaven said:
heh nerfed already.

no shit.. took em like 1 day ehy?

From lastest Hot fix \/\/

- The Master Ability, Blanket of Camouflage, has been changed in the following ways: It now has a five minute duration, a 15 minute re-use time, and a 3 second cast time.

TRIALS OF ATLANTIS WORLD NOTES

Celestius

- Saggitarius will now spawn more frequently.

- All Celestius monsters now have increased defensive capabilities.

- The level of Ladon's minions has been increased.

Item Notes

- Due to the unusual and powerful nature of the Celestius item spells, all Celestius items have had their spells replaced with pre-existing spells (heal, power heal, or endurance heal). We will reassess these items and spells in a future patch.

- Celestius loot drop rates have ben lowered due to the increased spawn chance for the Celestius encounters.

Har Har imo

Archeon

Fledgling Freddie
Justin said:
- Due to the unusual and powerful nature of the Celestius item spells, all Celestius items have had their spells replaced with pre-existing spells (heal, power heal, or endurance heal). We will reassess these items and spells in a future patch.

Don't really agree with tha considering you need to be ML9l9 to enter the area. Still i guess i can understand it, Bah Humbug! :(

Stallion

Can't get enough of FH
Night said:
Any info on ml10 banelord yet?

"Banelord ML10

Banestrike

Point blank area effect shout that boost damage of attacks from nearby allies."

Chilly

Balls of steel
[butt-head]whoa, this is the one of the coolest things iv ever seen[/butt-head]

Night

Fledgling Freddie
well ml9 for banelord is fucked in rvr, wouldnt surprise me if this is aswell :mad:

Chilly

Balls of steel
Night said:
well ml9 for banelord is fucked in rvr, wouldnt surprise me if this is aswell :mad:
it got insta nerfed by mythic, and by that i MEAN insta, took em a DAY to fuck it over.

Sissyfoo

Fledgling Freddie
Woo! I wonder how long it will take teh l33t power gamez0rs to get ML10 and turn Emain into their little playground? :/

Oasis

Fledgling Freddie
Not so l33t after nerf imo. Makes you wonder how they come up with those stoopid dur and recast times in the first place! I think they get everyone all juiced up then nerf it and leave us begging for mercy on the floor like a pathetic teenage make out session....err.....~wonders wtf happened to thought process just then~ :s

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom