Ml1 ??!?!

balkeriz

One of Freddy's beloved
Would be nice to have a ml1 since we have a ml2 and a ml4 :)

Thegreatest

Fledgling Freddie
Agreed :)

And nerf play.com sending me Goodbye Lenin! instead of the ToA expansion I ordered for my 2nd account, was a joke really when I opened the package and saw Goodbye Lenin in it :twak:

Agrigo

Can't get enough of FH
Thegreatest said:

And nerf play.com sending me Goodbye Lenin! instead of the ToA expansion I ordered for my 2nd account, was a joke really when I opened the package and saw Goodbye Lenin in it :twak:

roflmao ---- :twak: play.com

balkeriz

One of Freddy's beloved
Now htere is a ml4 sunday and a ml3 saturday would love to get the ml1 before ml5 since i need ml5 moste (FoP on bb ) :) so if there is any nice raid soul out there it would be nice to make a ML1 raid :) i dont care if you claim all drop i just need the ML's :) :clap:

Gear

Can't get enough of FH
Thegreatest said:

Nice movie tho mate :)

Bluevixen

Fledgling Freddie
If nobody does ML1 raid over the weekend I will run one on Monday night.
This should allow enough time to join ML5 group step raid and be ready for Gear's ML5 BG raid.

Ronso

Can't get enough of FH
when is ml5 ? and what are pre-steps and gear save me pre space !1 ;)

Kami

Can't get enough of FH
Prereqs steps for ML5 are basically steps 1-8 I think. Need 1FG or 2FG can do them at the same time. Most people actually find it great fun :)

ML1 to even enter the Halls of Ma'ati though

Bluevixen

Fledgling Freddie
Best to take 2 full groups....unless you are leet of course!
Again if nobody does group steps I will run a 2 full group raid next week, probably Wed night.
A few nice scroll drops also.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom