Ml1

Cerib

Loyal Freddie
ML1 raid will be at 3:00PM GMT meeting volcanus. if enough people want to do it ofg.

standard rules.

pre req is 1.5

enough said, you know the score ;)

Cerib

Loyal Freddie
it will be this saturday (22nd) hope to see lots and lots and lots of people there :cheers:

nickthegr

Fledgling Freddie
I want to register in this raid for bg steps today in grp thx for listening
rr5L1 cleric :flame: :flame:

Vandrakken

Fledgling Freddie
Heya Uron! looks like we'll be playing grped again, gona bring Kristana (50 rejuv cleric) on this little tour of duty :)

Paks

Fledgling Freddie
Hope to join you with my scout for ML xp if you have room.

Thorwyn

FH is my second home
Dunno if I can make it in time mate.. is there a chance to park my Sorc at 1.10 and just get credit? Would be cool. :)

knighthood

Fledgling Freddie
just woke from a coma <alchahol induced ^^>
but if this is for today im in

Paks

Fledgling Freddie
I will not be able to attend as planned, good luck with the raid.

Rave

Fledgling Freddie
Will be there with my cleric, Reagal (yup, he's a bb, but ill play him ofc)

knighthood

Fledgling Freddie
Thx for giving in to all the whining little fucks in your BG m8 and going ahead and doing 1.6 instead of waiting 30 seconds for us to finish 1.1 . Like i told u , i like u , we grped in AC and your a nice bloke, but remind me never to come on one of your raids again. I dont like being treated like that whether or not u were going to repeat it or not. Its that kind of alb impatience and mentality that has made me leave albion b4.

Its not the credit, its the principle ..

well good luck with the rest of the raid anyway.. i think :p

E_E

Loyal Freddie
i think its lucky we did this raid, only becoz of the zerg we could finish....
Why did u command all in boat when half the raid didt have a boat, so u had 2 wait in them, and then we didnt got speed with rap pots... imo remind that i WIL NOT attend on ur raids.... i´ll wait till eggy do he´s he seems 2 have orgenized it all raids and planned all ´pre´s by now and got everything under control..... :twak: wilith NOT a good raid leader :touch:

WORST ML 1 EVER

kalammer

Fledgling Freddie
lousy raid

Worst ML1 I have ever seen tbh...

Wilith showed no ml leadership abilities whatsoever... Just to mention a few examples... At one point he drove zerg straight through 1.1 islands, and lost quite a few ppl there cuz some ofc got killed, and no one looked back to rez... I had to release myself and catchup with a mincer who speeded us back to zerg... bit later, leader drives us in the water from stygia into boreal zone... Here he suddenly stops in the middle of nothing and /yell ALL I BOATS... a few boats pop, and they get instantly filled up... ppl start to sail away with half of zerg still in water... Thats no raidleader if you ask me, he was pure lame.... In the lotto, he asks for drops (whats wrong with using /bg loot???) we lotte like 2 times, then he says ONLY CASTERS ROLL, we roll another few times, noone knowing who rolled what and at what point.... NO CONTROL AT ALL, never gonna join another raid with this leader for sure... by far the slowest and most out of control raid I have ever seen..... :puke: Will warn against his raids in the future... Think MANY had a bad experience here :twak:

Raran

Fledgling Freddie
U tryed... thats what I can say...
U might wanna try and get more control of the ppl there, and DEFO try and get urself some lo2 rules !! the lo2 sucked big time..
And the raided didnt go all that good, to many redoing steps.. I have no problem if someone didnt get credit becouse of a bug or something, but if ppl havent gotten to the raid, because they are just finishing the last step w8 for them ffs... so we dont have to redo for nothing..

Galoma

Fledgling Freddie
Well.... the BG was full of twats!!! :puke:

Whiners, AFKers, fools, 10 year olds, ppl with no respect to the work he made!!!!

if u don't like the way a raid is being done... do /bg leave!!! AND HOST YOUR OWN!!! :twak:

ppl comming here whining don't help at all... just scares him from giveing it a try more!!! so keep ya bitching to your self!

It was his first raid. and its hard to keep track of ppl... specially when som ppl trys to feck it up on purpose!

lessons learned:
Have a co-leader to drive, and a leader to shout!!! unless u are an experienced player who can handel it all!!!
Use /bg remove more, ppl bitching don't deserve anything els!
and make ALL SOLO AND GRP STEPS PRE-QUESTS!!!!

this will save alot of pain, for the ppl i the raid and for the leaders!!!

We need ppl hosteing MLraids.... so if u aint willing to do it ya self! STFU!!!

(And yes i have seen better but also worse!)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom