Ml1-....?

tierk

Part of the furniture
Anyone want to do grp steps for ml's and solo steps for ml 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10. Well as many as is possible. I bringng a ns for credit and animist to help, let me know if intersted. Hoping to do em tommorow in afternoon, drop a name and class if u intersted for start tommorow 1pm gmt.

Punishment

Resident Freddy
I'd be all over a grp steps raid with u tierk like a cheap suit but as u know i cant do mls from home ( atm my pc is screwed and i cant do Daoc from home either ...) Life suxxs :(

tierk

Part of the furniture
get into nearest inet cafe :D

Punishment

Resident Freddy
tierk said:
get into nearest inet cafe :D

Work > 99% of my time :(

Ill be online though saturday evening and all day sunday if u have anything planned then :D

XzyPheR

Fledgling Freddie
iaintgotbuffsforu

druid ml0 only coming if i dont make it into levi/kraken raid

Mckennitt

Loyal Freddie
Aribeth Druid 50

Mck

auroria

Banned
me and roteca are interested, can bring ml9 chanter, fopdruid, verd ani, bm, (one or two of em)

Frozodo

Fledgling Freddie
i only need ml8 grp steps :p so i guess i will wait abit before getting it done :d

Config

Fledgling Freddie
Fix your connection Tierk, join Vent and bring a beer for me! :)

deez

Fledgling Freddie
I would love to join with my blademaster.. but are there any grp with room? :>

tierk

Part of the furniture
ok how about we do this Thursday 11th say at 3pm gmt ok folks? I cant give you 100% i will be doing it all as i got some serious issues with isp but hope to have it sorted by then.

So Thursday 2pm GMT meet at volcanus, excal, and we kill off the steps asap from there once we have a fg formed up or a viable setup to go with.

Again sorry i didnt get on today but as i said isp being complete and utter retards.

Zaffa

Can't get enough of FH
need groupsteps on druid and warden - and i know ardd need on his bard

tierk

Part of the furniture
Thanks to those that turned up. Shame we only manged to get ml1 and 2 sorted. Anyway thinking to run it again this time for ml3 4 5 6 7 8 :D

How about Friday 12th at 5pm gmt sound sign up if u interested. Bg will be on Animage open it at 4.30 first come first served.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom