1.4 Barrier
1.5 Lord Krojer, Conflict (solo)
1.6 Kirk, Curses

Pre-Steps will not done on the raid

Rules

And so it begins :)

Sourcream

Fledgling Freddie
sorry to diss you abit but isn't Kirk a BG step ? :> would be much easier if we zerged it with the whole bg :)

Chronictank

FH is my second home
Sourcream said:
sorry to diss you abit but isn't Kirk a BG step ? :> would be much easier if we zerged it with the whole bg :)
1) saves time
2) is soloable with a bot :p

Namefake

Fledgling Freddie
then u need a gem from 1.1, and a belt to prevent him from pbae. + it takes 1 sec to kill him with bg and its right outside volcanus. U save like 2 minutes.

Chronictank

FH is my second home
Namefake said:
then u need a gem from 1.1, and a belt to prevent him from pbae. + it takes 1 sec to kill him with bg and its right outside volcanus. U save like 2 minutes.
you should have them anyway if u did the pre's which u need a grp for, i might do it might not depends what mood im in on the day, if you need it bring your own gem and ill prolly do it.
But otherwise its still a pre-step
Anyhow i heard there was a player limit intorduced off a few people and id rather be safe than sorry

Umgrud

Fledgling Freddie
would like to come but pre`s are a bit hard to get as im in a small guild .... :eek7:

JackHeart

Fledgling Freddie
Chronictank said:
1) saves time
2) is soloable with a bot :p

That highly depends on what char you have.. A 50 warrior, or a thane maybe.. But I doubt a RM with bot can solo him..

But it is your call..

Chronictank

FH is my second home
JackHeart said:
That highly depends on what char you have.. A 50 warrior, or a thane maybe.. But I doubt a RM with bot can solo him..

But it is your call..
rm cant solo fire survivor either, so question is what happened to the rest of the grp :)

Himse

FH is my second home
might be there with healer if i can get it 40+ by then, 31 atm :p

Cerberos

Fledgling Freddie
lol kirk is a pre step... whats next 6.9 is a pre step next time to save time??? it takes like 5 sec for a bg to kill it.

buaris

Fledgling Freddie
Chronictank said:
you should have them anyway if u did the pre's which u need a grp for, i might do it might not depends what mood im in on the day, if you need it bring your own gem and ill prolly do it.
But otherwise its still a pre-step
Anyhow i heard there was a player limit intorduced off a few people and id rather be safe than sorry

I have both the belt and the gem , i will bring it along to the raid as so many people need 1.6 , so can we zerg it with the raid now?

Chronictank

FH is my second home
buaris said:
I have both the belt and the gem , i will bring it along to the raid as so many people need 1.6 , so can we zerg it with the raid now?
yes

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom