ML1 Raid - Sunday 15th May 6pm GMT

limpit

Fledgling Freddie
As stated in the interest thread posted earlier in the week... I'll be taking Stickleback the minstrel... if you want to sign up, please state you're class, level and whether you're joining for credit or MLexp.

ML1 Raid - Sunday 15th May 6pm GMT

Pre-Reqs:

1.1 Survivor
1.2 Retrieval
1.4 Barrier
1.5 Conflict (solo step only)
1.6 Curses

Steps we'll do this raid:

1.3 Chiefs
1.7 Rassa
1.8 Rubies
1.9 Harpies
1.10 Cetus

Loot Rules:

All loot will be lotoed for, apart from the low quality rogs which will go on the Unclaimed guild CM or salvaged to raise guild funds. One piece of loot per person (including keys/scrolls/drops). If you win a piece of loot then it is yours to do with what you like (use, sell, destory...).

Notes:

I realise that most people will need to do the pre-reqs, and I'm hoping to take the ones who need them on a little raid at some point to get them out of the way. Please let me know either by posting here or messaging me ingame if you need the pre-reqs so I can try to help you get them sorted before the raid date. This is unless someone else wants to help sort this bit out. :clap:

One important thing to concider is that you may attend the raid if you do not have the pre-reqs completed, but we WILL NOT be waiting for you to complete them if you have not done so by 6pm on Sunday. The last ML1 raid I did we were waiting for 30 minutes for a group to complete the pre-reqs and that ain't going to happen again!

Regarding Link Death: If you get a member of your group go LD then let me know in the BG as soon as it happens, 3 strikes and you're out... I don't want to do this because I want everyone who attends to get credit, but I equally don't want to be sitting around for ages waiting as I've got other things to do on Sunday night :p

Information on the various Master Level 1 steps are available from the Vision of Sages website.

PS. If this raid goes well, I might concider running a raid up to ML5 (and beyond), during the next couple of weeks (if time allows)... let me know if you'd be interested.

Deepflame

Fledgling Freddie
Yay, more ML raids, coming with my buffbot for credit and probably my paladin as he needs ML exp more than my minstrel.. Though I might go crazy and swap to him instead, as he needs to get muchos ML exp fast too. Depends on what the raid will need most, I'm flexible. :)

Daminira

Fledgling Freddie
i would like to join with my scout lvl 50 she need ml 1.10 but she have the rest... but she can join for the whole raid..

ademaa

One of Freddy's beloved
Bringing lvl 4x full enhance cleric :p
we sorted it :p

Riotsz

Fledgling Freddie
Ill come along with Riots 50 Merc, i'll b there for bg steps but if im on earlier i can help some with group steps if needed.

BlackrazoR

Fledgling Freddie
Would like to come with Cabalist, only needs 1.10 but will come for whole raid ofc. One other thing, key included in lotto i.e. if I win a key I cannot roll for anything else? Because IME keys tend to give very average rogs. Just wanted to check for future reference :) . See you then.

Deepflame

Fledgling Freddie
Usually keys are seperate from lotto, I have yet to run into a raid where keys were actually part of it.

limpit

Fledgling Freddie
Keys are part of the whole lotto thing... if you don't want to win a pretty average item and exclude yourself from the rest of the lotto then don't roll for it... simple :)

Baldanah

Fledgling Freddie
i'll be there with necro lvl 40 atm , will be higher by then( Nalikin ) , and hopefully bb if i can get it lvled to 40+ in time :p

Am also in need of pre-reqs :p

TheUnknownSaint

Fledgling Freddie
> L43 Full ench. buffbot signing up...
Would be great if you do another ML raid, then i can run my main on Amanita's ML run, and my BB on you'rs ML run :D

Zordo

Fledgling Freddie
Signing up Mordequai 47 Scout (credit) and my m8 Zareena 50 Arms (Mlexp)
Further more interrested in ML5 raid in particular:)

Gwydion

Fledgling Freddie
would like to join with my 50 merc if possible- aiming to get the pre -req's done the day before

lynetje

Fledgling Freddie
will be joining you on this ml with cleric full reju divine on 3 for ml xp ( i am ml 4 )
but will do last and final step with wizzie ml 2 only need ml 1.10 on ice wizz lvl 43
if possible
and like to join you so i can learn and have me won ml raid for guild later on

Jeimas

Fledgling Freddie
Would like to join with 50 cabalist. Only need 1.10.
Not sure if I'll be able to make it for the start of the hunt, but hope I'll be there in time!

Cheroes

Fledgling Freddie
Will be bringing my heretic Deeana.

limpit

Fledgling Freddie
just a quick note:

i've cut and paste the raid info from the last time i did this and made the same mistake again... 1.6 is not a prereq and will be done as part of the raid... this is the part where you have to kill kirk the big statue...

meeting place will be Volcanus Haven at 6pm, and we'll be leaving at 6.15 after we've sorted groups etc... if you ain't there in time then you'll have to catch up, but we will not be repeating steps for late comers... BG will be up on Stickleback

limpit

Fledgling Freddie
thanks for turning up guys.. was a bit touch and go with ML1.9, but we sorted it in the end...

gratz to all albions new ML1 characters... ML2 raid will be posted soon enough :)

Tag

Fledgling Freddie
Thanks for organising!

And thanks to those that helped out with the pre-reqs this afternoon :)

Riotsz

Fledgling Freddie
Thanks for running this m8, we did hav a snag or 2 but was good to finally get a ML under my belt. Grats to all!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom