ML1, ML2, ML4, ML6 and ML8-groups steps raid, 23th, 13:00 CET

pjuppe

Fledgling Freddie
kinda need some prereqs with my suppSM as well :) no fixed setup but i'm aiming for something like this:

healer -
sheildtank -
random -
random -
random -
random -
random -
random - me \o/ (suppSM)

i'm gonna bring a fopbot but if you ahve a bot you're welcome to bring it to =)

Shadowmover

Fledgling Freddie
i have summ sm and warlock for this if you need sn only lvl 42 thou warlock is 47 ? any chance of joining ?

warlock is charms
summ sm is focuses
my main nukman

pjuppe

Fledgling Freddie
think i'm going to have to cancel this since it doesn't seem to i will get a fg to do this. better luck next time :)

islef

Loyal Freddie
Well if you still go ahead i can bring pac/mend healur, 50 and templated ;)
(think i might be ableto whip up a bit of interest if we are just a few ppl short).

Joohl

Loyal Freddie
And I can join with my SB lvl49 +BBshamie, that is ofc if you are going ahead with this anyways

Joohl

Loyal Freddie
pjuppe said:
think i'm going to have to cancel this since it doesn't seem to i will get a fg to do this. better luck next time :)
Pjuppe if you are still running this where do we meet?

atm thers 6peps signed up for this (you included pjupp), and realy only need a random tank or so to get a decent group now as we got two BB awell.

pjuppe

Fledgling Freddie
Joohl said:
Pjuppe if you are still running this where do we meet?

atm thers 6peps signed up for this (you included pjupp), and realy only need a random tank or so to get a decent group now as we got two BB awell.

oh, sorry for this. i haven't checked the thread since my last post. i still need the steps on my suppSM so maybe i'll make another raid later this week.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom