Ml1 Fg Sat 16/4

raid

Can't get enough of FH
Couldn't make it to Awarkle's ML1 so trying to run a grp through it tomorrow (saturday 16.4), starting 17 GMT. Plan is to get a semi-balanced FG and do all of ML1, excluding the solo step of course, group setup something like the following:

healer - treaf (me)
healer -
shaman -
shieldtank -
tank - brutallos (savage)
random -
random -
random -

As we are doing the group steps as well, only 1FG is ideal but if there is more people interested maybe we can figure something out.

noaim

Fledgling Freddie
Coming with warlock, can act as healer if necessary.

rah

Fledgling Freddie
Ill help with healer warrior or zerk if needed m8

Ozilia

Fledgling Freddie
Would like to sign up for Healer spot. Although i'm an old returning player so have no experience of toa at all. If I need to complete other steps before these or if you feel you want a healer who have done this before, please post here.
Otherwise i'll pm you ingame :)
44/30 pac healer btw, fully sc'd from the good ol' days...!

Ned

Fledgling Freddie
Ml 1

Would like to join with Ned, Bonedancer if room :clap:

raid

Can't get enough of FH
Ok nice, looks like we might get a group going despite the short notice time.

Ozilia, it's of course no problem, there's 1 step which would be best to be done beforehand and which is located just next to volcanus haven, more information can be found at VoS: http://www.visionofsages.net/toa/Master_Level_One.html#ml1t5

However, something I didn't think would be even worth mentioning when making post, please post your character name and level unless 50. I am afraid we have to be pretty much level 50ish group to be able to do it smooth, especially with the small amount of tanks.

Still lacking a shaman and a shield tank (might get rah or someone to help but better with someone who needs the steps). I won't be online in-game before ~16 GMT, so post or PM here if any questions.

raid

Can't get enough of FH
another update: there was a misunderstanding between me and brutallos regarding the time and he would be able to stay only 1.30h as it is now, give more tanks! ;)

Ozilia

Fledgling Freddie
raid said:
Ok nice, looks like we might get a group going despite the short notice time.

Ozilia, it's of course no problem, there's 1 step which would be best to be done beforehand and which is located just next to volcanus haven, more information can be found at VoS: http://www.visionofsages.net/toa/Master_Level_One.html#ml1t5

Cool thanks for the help, i'll login right now and make sure I've done the solo step before we get going!

//Ozilia

raid

Can't get enough of FH
Still no shaman or shield tank, been asking around but no luck so far. Cannot drag buffbot along myself either, I am afraid we need to cancel this unless someone shows up.

I'll be online as Treaf around the time anyway, lets see the situation then.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom