ML1 BG Steps

Needa

Fledgling Freddie
Some peeps unfortunatly missed some of the BG rush over the weekend ( Myself included) :twak:

I hope peeps are interested in getting teh steps or getting some XP for the MLs they already got

I'll be gathering people on Friday 19th Jan and giving the BG steps a go.

All are welcome.

Raid will commence at 1900 GMT
(depending on numbers)

Look forward to seeing you there

Arelas

Fledgling Freddie
Will try to get chanter to 40 by then and can help with lead to if u need some help :)

Needa

Fledgling Freddie
opps soz...shjould have mentioned Volc / Pryd meet up :)

Awarkle

Fledgling Freddie
sorry needa i wont be able to assist you on warkle tonight if you get stuck.

However this is a rundown.

1. Start with Kirk make sure you have a nedfall entrapment gem and the belt of absolution.

2 Then do rassa make sure everyone is on the platforms gank as he spawns (use shrooms pbaoe)

3. Then do desmona island (go to aerus) make sure you buy at least 1 coin so you can see the harpies get everyone else to dig for one on the beech when you arrive or just get folks to buy one.

Gank desmona

4. go do the shark wait for the broadcast message before killing the shark and buy a few extra rubys you should only need 3 if you dont have a lot of people.

5. Then go do the triton chief assasination mission although this can be soloed it is a bg step.

6. Cetus is pretty easy make sure primary tank has a mirror in their inventory (drops from rassa) then make sure that all the casters and shrooms are in the bubbles. Wait for the broadcast message ("cetus prepares to teleport away") then use the ruby.

IMPORTANT make sure you havnt just fired a charge or breathing pot. Cetus dead ml1 over and done with.

:)

i think that covers it.

Needa

Fledgling Freddie
Gratz to all how got ML 1 completed.

Many thanks to Warkle for the help and guidence.

Many Thanks to Suli for helping out and leading on the day.

Look forward to seeing you on ML 2.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom