[ML1 BG Steps] [Thursday 29th] [7pm gmt]

Melachi

Fledgling Freddie
Hi, first I would like to say this will be my first time leading a Master Level raid, so bare with me! Ill be very open to ideas during the raid regarding tactics, ect. Ive been on several ML1 raids so I have a good idea of how to do the steps.

My main aim for leading Master Level raids will be speed. I want to complete them in as little time as possible, because I personally get frustrated when ML raids are full of constant delays.

Meet place, Volcanus Haven (Prydwen), bg will be open on:
Melachio-p

Time will be
7pm GMT
8pm CET

Rules:

NO BACKSEAT DRIVERS AND NO STARTING ENCOUNTERS OR TALKING TO NPCS.

/bg lootlevel 36 or so will be set to eliminate scrolls being part of the end lotto, the idea behind this, is to speed up the lotto part of the raid, and give an incentive to people to actually be alert in picking up loot and doing damage (since it will give a higher chance of loot going to that group).

No rogs will be lottoed, they will either be destroyed, given out as rewards, I can honestly say this is not for my own benefit as I do not have a salvage capable character, its simply to speed up the lotto process, and 9 times out of 10 the rogs are pretty useless.

Lotto will be FFA and will be carried out in a Haven after the last step. /random 1000 highest wins ect.

No AFKing, its on your own head if you do because I will not as a rule hold up the bg waiting for people ever.

Dont bother wasting your breath in bg chat/pm/cg whineing at me or anybody else, I will not reply to you, and I will certanly not hold up the BG argueing with you.

Should you miss a step it will be granted to you as soon as you regroup with the main zerg, no steps will be repeated however, unless a very large part of the bg fails to recieve credit due to a bugged mob or whatever.

I will NOT ban people from my raids ever, unless they are REALLY looking for it. However, I will be VERY liberal with removing peoples lottoing rights, and I really mean that. If you for any reason cause the Raid or BG to slow down, you loose lotto rights, if you mess up an encounter loot rights gone. Delaying us will simply not be tolerated.

Link Deaths
Link Deaths will be reported in BG, and if and only if we are in a dangerous place will we wait, otherwise we will steam on ahead and grant credit.

Hope I dont sound like an evil git, I just want to do ML raids as painlessly and as speedily as possible :)

Cya out there

pjuppe

Fledgling Freddie
Melachi said:
Hi, first I would like to say this will be my first time leading a Master Level raid, so bare with me! Ill be very open to ideas during the raid regarding tactics, ect. Ive been on several ML1 raids so I have a good idea of how to do the steps.

My main aim for leading Master Level raids will be speed. I want to complete them in as little time as possible, because I personally get frustrated when ML raids are full of constant delays.

Meet place, Volcanus Haven (Prydwen), bg will be open on:
Melachio-p

Time will be
7pm GMT
8pm CET

Rules:

NO BACKSEAT DRIVERS AND NO STARTING ENCOUNTERS OR TALKING TO NPCS.

/bg lootlevel 36 or so will be set to eliminate scrolls being part of the end lotto, the idea behind this, is to speed up the lotto part of the raid, and give an incentive to people to actually be alert in picking up loot and doing damage (since it will give a higher chance of loot going to that group).

No rogs will be lottoed, they will either be destroyed, given out as rewards, I can honestly say this is not for my own benefit as I do not have a salvage capable character, its simply to speed up the lotto process, and 9 times out of 10 the rogs are pretty useless.

Lotto will be FFA and will be carried out in a Haven after the last step. /random 1000 highest wins ect.

No AFKing, its on your own head if you do because I will not as a rule hold up the bg waiting for people ever.

Dont bother wasting your breath in bg chat/pm/cg whineing at me or anybody else, I will not reply to you, and I will certanly not hold up the BG argueing with you.

Should you miss a step it will be granted to you as soon as you regroup with the main zerg, no steps will be repeated however, unless a very large part of the bg fails to recieve credit due to a bugged mob or whatever.

I will NOT ban people from my raids ever, unless they are REALLY looking for it. However, I will be VERY liberal with removing peoples lottoing rights, and I really mean that. If you for any reason cause the Raid or BG to slow down, you loose lotto rights, if you mess up an encounter loot rights gone. Delaying us will simply not be tolerated.

Link Deaths
Link Deaths will be reported in BG, and if and only if we are in a dangerous place will we wait, otherwise we will steam on ahead and grant credit.

Hope I dont sound like an evil git, I just want to do ML raids as painlessly and as speedily as possible :)

Cya out there

can i come?

Melachi

Fledgling Freddie
vavires said:
U do know there is ml8 on Thursday do u?

No sorry I didnt know, I just checked the stickies to make sure no conflicting raids. Will cancle this then I guess.

[Edit] Since I cant edit the original post can a Mod please lock this and edit title, thanks.

vavires

Fledgling Freddie
Melachi said:
No sorry I didnt know, I just checked the stickies to make sure no conflicting raids. Will cancle this then I guess.

[Edit] Since I cant edit the original post can a Mod please lock this and edit title, thanks.

Problem is scol, the modfs havnt stikied my ml raid for thursday i just bumped it up.

old.Whoodoo

Can't get enough of FH
My fault, both raids now stickied, with xmas and all the alcohol its not easy to keep up!

Can you guys pls PM me if you post sticky raids, then I wont miss them in all the warlock whines.

vavires

Fledgling Freddie
old.Whoodoo said:
My fault, both raids now stickied, with xmas and all the alcohol its not easy to keep up!

Can you guys pls PM me if you post sticky raids, then I wont miss them in all the warlock whines.

Will do

;D

Melachi

Fledgling Freddie
Just incase people dont know this raid is cancled because of ml8 raid

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom