ML1 and 2 !! Saturday 4pm GMT

knighthood

Fledgling Freddie
You heard it folks :p

Everyone knows the steps by now, if u dont , just listen and tag along with the zerg.. Blah Blah lotto afterwards etc..

Doin it in the afternoon as people tend to go out on a saturday evening , im hoping to see at least 2fg show up , the poll posted recently showed most hibs still want to do ml's to save BP on new chars, however , so did the poll i posted in mid and the turnout was piss poor, we only just managed to scrape thru ml2 , so im hoping hibs are a little more eager..

Yes we'll be doing 1.3.. will lotto all the named drops regardless of qual , but not till the end of ml2 , rogs and crap will be salvaged, scrolls ill just hand out to whoever needs them i spose as thier so easy to get now

Bg will be up on Blademooster around 3:30pm gmt , hope to see peeps there :cheers:

if all goes well, will arrange a ml3 and onwards after..

PS : Any help from ML9 peeps who are bored is greatly apreciated , especially for say Runihara etc :)

Gozlin

Fledgling Freddie
Ill help m8, can solo ml1.10 and 2.10 easy. Catch ur l8r.

pimz ml9 rr4.8 cl10 chanter signing up with his bb :)

knighthood

Fledgling Freddie
gah , cant make it now as i gotta go out saturday mornin to help with someone moving house :p so if anyone else wants to volunteer to take over would be great

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom