ML1 and 2 Saturday 14th 2pm(ish) GMT

knighthood

Fledgling Freddie
If anyone is interested and missed out the last ones that got held , or have more alts to get them BG steps on , ill run these on saturday, decided afternoon as people go out in the evening and will prolly be too drunk friday (including me) to get up early :)

Well if u need em.. same old crap, everyone shuld know the rules by now, if they dont im sure thier guildmates can explain the mls to em, get the pres out the way. will lotto the named drops only and scrolls (of which thier wont be a lot prolly from the first 2 raids). If it goes well, will do a ml3 soon after (so peeps can enter the next ml7)

Cheers

Agrivia

Loyal Freddie
I have a few alts still need MLs so I'll be there. Not sure with what just yet - I'll post again when I know.

emma

Loyal Freddie
I'd love to come along with my SB, just re-activated after a rather long 4 year break.

Rimol

Fledgling Freddie
I would just like to thank Knuckledusters for @ least tryng to run a ML 1 & 2 raid. It was a real shame about the piss poor turn out.

Agrivia

Loyal Freddie
Yes it was a shame and we had a go but we didn't really have the classes as well as the numbers.

Never mind. Big thanks to Knuckles anyway and those who came.

a.k.a
Ceirianne - Spiritmaster
Ceirwenne - Hunter

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom