ML1.6, 1.7 and 1.10

Snarks

Fledgling Freddie
Anyone up for doing these 3 encounter either tonight (preferable) or during the day tomorrow as it's all my wifes cleric needs to complete ML1. I will be bringing my minstrel along to this for support.

If anyone is interested in this post here or turn up to Volcanus tonight between 8 and 8.30 GMT. Even if we only get 1.6 and 1.7 done it will allow me an extra bit of time to get my daughter in bed on Friday to join 1.10 on the ML Rush.

I have a Negative Absorption Belt so if someone has a Nedfall Entrapment Gem that will help immensely. Should we manage to get these done and have enough people to do 1.10 then any Rubies stored up by people will be most grateful. Again my minstrel has a Mirror for use in 1.10 but nothing else.

Wookster

Fledgling Freddie
:)

would have loved to be on those m8 only just managed to log on :( if you had no luck then pm me and i would be happy to do those as well.

Wookster

50 Earth Wizz

ArzhAngel

Fledgling Freddie
Bounty Hunter

Snarks said:
Anyone up for doing these 3 encounter either tonight (preferable) or during the day tomorrow as it's all my wifes cleric needs to complete ML1. I will be bringing my minstrel along to this for support.

If anyone is interested in this post here or turn up to Volcanus tonight between 8 and 8.30 GMT. Even if we only get 1.6 and 1.7 done it will allow me an extra bit of time to get my daughter in bed on Friday to join 1.10 on the ML Rush.

I have a Negative Absorption Belt so if someone has a Nedfall Entrapment Gem that will help immensely. Should we manage to get these done and have enough people to do 1.10 then any Rubies stored up by people will be most grateful. Again my minstrel has a Mirror for use in 1.10 but nothing else.

im in for ML1 : 1.7 and 1.10 m8. But sure i stick around for the the 1.6 allso to help out :flame:

Bounty Hunter
Reaver lvl 50

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom