Fledgling Freddie
Thursday 29th
5pm (GMT)
6pm (CET)

Meetplace Volcanus Haven (Excalibur)

Please bring bots if possible

Ill have a bg up just for the sake of bots, and it will be up before 5pm on:
Melachio-p

Please show up, its dificult to find replacements at short notice with current low server populations.

Should be finished in plenty of time for Vavis ml8 bg raid, if not we postpone and do remaining steps after.

Hi, im gonna run the following presteps:

1.1 - 1.2 - 1.3 - 1.4

4.1 - 4.3 - 4.4

8.4 - 8.7 - 8.9

Groupsetup:

Shaman: -
Healer: -
Pbaoe: Melachi
Caster: -
Random: -

Bluesky

Fledgling Freddie
signing up with my BD Azzarrie - lev50 and fully toa'd :)

adoNix

Can't get enough of FH
I wanna come with my lvl 44+ berserker if possible. name: aodin

:drink:

vavires

Fledgling Freddie
Melachi said:
Thursday 29th
5pm (GMT)
6pm (CET)

Meetplace Volcanus Haven (Excalibur)

Please bring bots if possible

Ill have a bg up just for the sake of bots, and it will be up before 5pm on:
Melachio-p

Please show up, its dificult to find replacements at short notice with current low server populations.

Should be finished in plenty of time for Vavis ml8 bg raid, if not we postpone and do remaining steps after.

Hi, im gonna run the following presteps:

1.1 - 1.2 - 1.3 - 1.4

4.1 - 4.3 - 4.4

8.4 - 8.7 - 8.9

Groupsetup:

Pbaoe: Melachi
Caster: -

Just wanted to say that u will find that running those ml steps are not doable in 2h. Unless u got a good spped like skald and a really good group. :).
Running around for ml1 presteps and swimming/boat will take u at least 30 minuts. then ml 4 u need to search a collosal, the lion passes his spawn point every 20 minutes and then u need to kill the green MiW what will end in some ppl dieing / wiping so that will take about 40minuts if ure lucky and fast enough.
Then ml8 u need a very good group to pul those steps off,make sure u got at least a TANK or 2 and a Aoe-pb-er wouldnt hurt at all, but i think u wont be done with the steps. I do hope u are , just wanted to give u the heads up my friend

Dracus

Fledgling Freddie
got a Supp SM I'd like to join with :) (Can bring an additional char if needed..several to choose from ;))

/Dracus

Melachi

Fledgling Freddie
Sorry for not updating this sooner :D

Groupsetup:

Pbaoe: Melachi (supp sm)
Caster: Bluesky (Bonedancer)
Random: BigE (Skald)
Random: Antioca (Bonedancer)
Random: Aodin (Berserker)
Shield tank: -

I changed the last spot from a random spot too a Shield tank spot simply because we will probably need it for the 8.9, which is the trickiest of the steps we will have to do.

vavires said:
Just wanted to say that u will find that running those ml steps are not doable in 2h. Unless u got a good spped like skald and a really good group. :).
Running around for ml1 presteps and swimming/boat will take u at least 30 minuts. then ml 4 u need to search a collosal, the lion passes his spawn point every 20 minutes and then u need to kill the green MiW what will end in some ppl dieing / wiping so that will take about 40minuts if ure lucky and fast enough.
Then ml8 u need a very good group to pul those steps off,make sure u got at least a TANK or 2 and a Aoe-pb-er wouldnt hurt at all, but i think u wont be done with the steps. I do hope u are , just wanted to give u the heads up my friend

Aye we might be pushing it with just 2hours, but if its comming up too 7pm GMT we will just take a break do your ml8 raid and then resume after if people are still up for it, if not we do it another day.

I think ml1 will be the slowest because of the moving around, but should all be pretty easy. ml4 If there is no collosal spawned at first spawn we just continue on towards 4.3 and check the second collosal spawn, I also have a map of ml4.3's roaming path.

ml8 is easy enough, can just get unlucky on the torso step and have to keep killing but its not very dificult. Chief step is easy if you pull with an out of group bot and kite em, and just let group kill chief. But ml8.9 can be tricky but I think we will be able to do it :D

Thanks for heads up though :)

varge

Fledgling Freddie
Would like to sign up with Varge, lvl48 shield Thane (42 shield spec) if you dont find him too low for the "tricky" step.

i think there's no pre'req to ml8 steps right?

Melachi

Fledgling Freddie
Groupsetup:

Random: Aodin (Berserker)
Shield tank: Varge (Thane)

varge said:
Would like to sign up with Varge, lvl48 shield Thane (42 shield spec) if you dont find him too low for the "tricky" step.

i think there's no pre'req to ml8 steps right?
48 aint too low I dont think.
Nope no pre'reqs to ml8 either :)

Melachi

Fledgling Freddie
Groupsetup:

Random: Boomling (Skald)

No worries Aodin, ive replaced Boomling with your spot, just need him to confirm

Melachi

Fledgling Freddie
Groupsetup:

Healer: Doanca

Dracus

Fledgling Freddie
How is about I bring my sup SM and bring my fop sham along for end etc? :) (outta grp ofc ;))

/Dracus

Melachi

Fledgling Freddie
Dracus said:
How is about I bring my sup SM and bring my fop sham along for end etc? :) (outta grp ofc ;))

/Dracus

Should work fine, since only step you cant be with us with bot is 1.1, and you can just lay a fop down before hand, with all the casters in group it should be easy anyway.

Groupsetup:

Shaman: Dracus (Supp sm + bb in tow)

Melachi

Fledgling Freddie
Groupsetup:

Shaman: Dracus (Supp sm + bb in tow)

Just a reminder guys, 5pm GMT, meeting Volcanus Haven Excalibur server, BG will be up on Melachio-p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom