ML1-3 BG steps

Little Boy

One of Freddy's beloved
Hey guys, ML1-3 BG steps, Sunday 26th November.
Meeting place Volcanus/excalibur.
Raid will start at 5gmt 6cet, as this gives us time to do all 3 as yesterday they didnt get ML3 done.
This will be my first ML raid so if any1 has any info etc would be very appreciated.
Group leaders will join a cg lead by me.

Raid rules
If anybody goes LD etc the group leader shall tell me and not all group members shouting the odds in BG.
No AFK'ers, if i find out youve been afk you will be booted.
We will have a 10 minute afk session after every ML, so after ML1 10 min break etc.
Everybody shall listen to me, and/or any other leader that is participating.

If anybody has any questions about what i havent said you can PM me ingame now on Vrikolakas-e
The BG will be open to the public 30 minutes before the start so at 4:30gmt.
I will run grp steps on Saturday night at 7gmt, same rules apply.

Thanx in advance and happy hunting :)
Jim :flame:

Soulja_IA_

Can't get enough of FH
Little Boy said:
well, seeming 1 person posted hmm ? /confusion

I am afraid you find that if you post a raid not everyone in HIB will come to FH and sign up being as 1 you didnt ask anyone to sign and 2 it was a ML BG raid.

Some people don't have use FH and get told about raids by friends/guildies and show up at appointed time.Also seeing as you only posted you messgae in the morning of the raid not everyone would of been up for it should of really made post for on a Day you were up for it and with plenty of notice.

People did turn up but alas you did not if you had then you would of seen people at appointed spot for the start of the ML.

Don't just go on 1 person post.

Soulja

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom