ML1+2 BG steps! Tuesday 17 may 19.00 CET

Galoma

Fledgling Freddie
ML1 BG steps start 19.00 CET meeting Volcanus

presteps will be .1 .2 .3 .4 .5!
the raid will be doing .6 .7 .9 .8 .10 and in that order!

Lotto: there will be NO bg treasurer! the grps killing = get loot

at the steps where items drop we will be needing for later steps ppl will hand them over to me ASAP!!! or face kicking from BG!!!

ML2 BG steps start 20.30 CET ( or about 15mins after ML1 has been compleeted) meeting Stygia!

Presteps will be .5 .7 .8
the raid will be doing .1 .2 .3 .4 .6 .9 .10 (+2.7 ONCE!)

During the 2.3 step stuff will drop... and we will keep farming there UNTIL i have 1 compleet set of items! ppl not picking items up or not handing it over = we just stay 5 mins more!

at 2.10 there is a few diffrent ways of doing it... If we have a Servant necro who know what to do that would be the prefered way of doing it... if not it will be done with a tank grp killing and rest being spread out (depending on noumbers)

Lotto: 99%, MPs, leg weapon stuff, remains will be lottoed cba with random crap stuff!
pre-claim 2.10 cleric haubrek if it drops...

Stopping for LDs/coffee/whatever is entirely at the raid leaders discretion, any objections can be voiced by typing /bg leave and sodding off (copy-paste from Flimgoblin ty)

Redoing any steps will be the raid leaders call AND only his!

I won't promis that ppl compleet the MLs... if ppl miss a credit, that can't be my problem :/ stay awake and don't AFK!

C'ya on the raids ;)

CrimsonHaze

Fledgling Freddie
Yeh, NightHawks will bring up to a FG we think - lobbying 4 support on our forums at the moment.

Serdan

Fledgling Freddie
As RedHUnt is most likely not going to happen, I'll join you with mins.

Now just need to gather a group for prereq. Would be nice to do them during the weekend. Anyone up to?

griralith

Fledgling Freddie
Nighthawks will do pre sometimes sauturday night... pm me - Griralith or crimsonhaze mb we have free spots in grp.

Serdan

Fledgling Freddie
griralith said:
Nighthawks will do pre sometimes sauturday night... pm me - Griralith or crimsonhaze mb we have free spots in grp.

Ok, will do. :) Minstrel name is Kinan.

Azurus

Can't get enough of FH
im up for presteps and the raid, can bring 41 cleric (bb) and 50 mincer

griralith

Fledgling Freddie
pre step raid will be 20.00 cet (london) tonite... meet anatole. all steps need for above raid will be done.

just meet there if u need any of the steps...

Galoma

Fledgling Freddie
read the post again :)

.9 will be done on BOTH raids :cheers:

Galoma

Fledgling Freddie
moveing out in 32 mins... BG is up on Lomald!!!

out shopping for a pizza fast :)

Galoma

Fledgling Freddie
the 2 MLs went ok w/o any disasters... the Lag casued alot to LD alot... and som of them missed credit :/ sorry about that... but couldent be helped...

might host a raid that looks alot like this soon... since i have a few gimps rdy to turn level 40 :)

Ty for a good raid all... ;)

Tisme

Loyal Freddie
The link deads were a pain in the butt, but I managed to stay through all of it and was very dissapointed that my grp didnt get credit on 2.9 (and some others didnt) yet there was no effort to repeat it.
I can understand if it was cos ppl ld'ed but in this case a lot of ppl didnt yet u still carried on :(

Galoma

Fledgling Freddie
to make 2.9 u need 4 items... when we farmed 2.3 ppl was slow to loot up... and the result was i only had the items to do the 2.9 step once... i did it one time... but didn't have items for a second attempt...

Sorry for thoes who missed credit... i really don't feel guilty :fluffle:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom