Ml xp

Aberrathien

Fledgling Freddie
Alll mobs purp to lvl 50 givf mlxp now m8i, so just find easy 50s, like liches in frontiers and do some serious farmin... :)

mercury

Fledgling Freddie
mlxp

Fastest way to get mlxp (and it is fast now) is to join an ML rush to help out with MLs you have already completed. Don't know if it makes a difference but in such cases I like to be in a group with a Lvl 50 GL and several members who have not yet got the MLs.

:)

mercury

Fledgling Freddie
mlxp

Fastest way to get mlxp (and it is fast now) is to join an ML rush to help out with MLs you have already completed. Don't know if it makes a difference but in such cases I like to be in a group with a Lvl 50 GL and several members who have not yet got the MLs.

Ixoth

One of Freddy's beloved
You can get ok ml exp from oj con cyclops in GG. Tho to be able to kill them you'd preferably need a tank or two with fop bot. Or the puller be for example ml9 summoner. 2-3% mlexp per kill. Also the two exit guards in COS arti enc will give mlexp, and they pop pretty fast.

Red con cyclops to lvl 50 do not give mlexp.

Hope that helps.

charmangle

Fledgling Freddie
mercury said:

It doesnt matter if you have completed the steps any longer...:) Nowdays everyone in your group just get random amount of mlxp, weather they have made the steps or not...

/Charmangle

Ixoth

One of Freddy's beloved
Would also like to add that doing BOS arti enc, always yields 7 % if the snake is up. Even you have the enc done before.

Hope that helps ya.

Tuppe

Fledgling Freddie
charmangle said:
It doesnt matter if you have completed the steps any longer...:) Nowdays everyone in your group just get random amount of mlxp, weather they have made the steps or not...

/Charmangle

hmm yep, we made few ml7 pres last friday, started ~20% mlexp, after we made factions + some other step, had 100% mlexp.
this from ml5 ->ml6

Ixoth

One of Freddy's beloved
...And last but not least - if you get enough ppl the silver horn will yield close to 90% mlexp in total :)

Golena

Fledgling Freddie
Port deep volcanus and farm the shaitans right at the entrance..
If you get enough then head across the flame room and pull the faction mobs..

With a PB group you should be able to get 100% ML exp every 10-15 mins.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom