ml rush

Shannesa

Can't get enough of FH
is there any need of a new ml rush plan maybe run one again sun fore albs if enought say they need one

thergador

Fledgling Freddie
Shannesa said:
is there any need of a new ml rush plan maybe run one again sun fore albs if enought say they need one
id give it a while m8 as 100+ albs just got them plus with LoTM expect lots of Lab raids (its about 6 times bigger than sidi so you can guess how mauch time is could be in there)

may be do a poll see if there any need for single ml's or do one after we have some 50 maulers as that when i was going to do my next 2 day event (end of feb) but if you do one and i can make them all then ill just help you on yours m8 if you want me too

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
Need ML1-10 on two chars, soon on four chars. So yes, I am interested in a ML rush, like the last one would be nice.

d@n.dk

One of Freddy's beloved
id give it a while m8 as 100+ albs just got them plus with LoTM expect lots of Lab raids ...

ehhm.:eek7: .. And ??
That should be reason enough for everybody to get their chars as high Ml-Cl as possible before 14/2 ..

Just find a date Shan... we always need another ml rush :worthy:

We will be there with 2-3-4 chars as usual ... :drink:

Moaning Myrtle

Fledgling Freddie
TBH, I'd really like someone to run an ML5 during the week. I've missed out on FOP for ages because the last few ML raids have been at weekends when I can't play :(

thergador

Fledgling Freddie
d@n.dk said:
id give it a while m8 as 100+ albs just got them plus with LoTM expect lots of Lab raids ...

ehhm.:eek7: .. And ??
That should be reason enough for everybody to get their chars as high Ml-Cl as possible before 14/2 ..

Just find a date Shan... we always need another ml rush :worthy:

We will be there with 2-3-4 chars as usual ... :drink:

last time shan did his mls near another ml rush he struggled to get the peeps that what i was thinking about

Wazkyr

One of Freddy's beloved
Run a ml 5-7-9 and maybe 10 raid for the ppl that didnt have the group steps done for the last ml rush, that would be the steps they missed :)

d@n.dk

One of Freddy's beloved
thergador said:
last time shan did his mls near another ml rush he struggled to get the peeps that what i was thinking about

And who says it is going to be the same this time... ???

If it does... so what ?

as long there is chars enough to do the steps.. who cares about the ones that didn`t show up...!

Vandrakken

Fledgling Freddie
Hey Shan :] yep i could use a new ML rush as I was unable to attend the recent one on Sat and when I tried to attend Sun i lost one pc and then the net failed so pretty much missed the whole thing :\

lynetje

Fledgling Freddie
if you do one m8 i will be there with atleast one char + one from bb account
i also know that 3 golden cabby s will join in the fun so i say run one and who knows can be lots of fun as we do 2 ml 's a night for about 8 weeks might get some more albs with us as some like the idea to help others

Phule_Gubben

Fledgling Freddie
lynetje said:
if you do one m8 i will be there with atleast one char + one from bb account
i also know that 3 golden cabby s will join in the fun so i say run one and who knows can be lots of fun as we do 2 ml 's a night for about 8 weeks might get some more albs with us as some like the idea to help others

Even if I didn't need the steps I'd surely join in just to have a chance on some Trophies. They are nice to have in the house.

Kinetix

Can't get enough of FH
I was hill during the second part of the last ml rush so i need another dose plz :D

trycorn

Fledgling Freddie
wouldnt mind powerleveling a earth theurg if u decide to do it (and will come with sight necro 4 the endless pet spamming !)

thergador

Fledgling Freddie
d@n.dk said:
And who says it is going to be the same this time... ???

If it does... so what ?

as long there is chars enough to do the steps.. who cares about the ones that didn`t show up...!
yes m8 thats the point he didnt get the peeps last time to do some of the steps and as for your so what comment it means shan will have plan his time around the raid and if it done go due to lack of peeps then its wasted time and as it look like a few peeps want him to run it it should be fine though

Malcolm

Can't get enough of FH
wouldn't mind getting ml10 done on my main friar, but apart from that I've more or less given up on MLs.

Unless they make all of group steps BG ones I doubt I'll be starting them on any other alts.

jrjr999

Fledgling Freddie
Yes please storms blew power out last time so lost a few steps.

Shannesa

Can't get enough of FH
will sort out dates and time abit later but it be in feburari and be runed over time period over 3 weeks witch meens about 2 days a week with mls

Some mls be on wensday evning

Rickie

Can't get enough of FH
Nice one Shan :worthy:
It gives me time to make yet another alt on my new account. Will deffo be there!
:clap:

Access Denied

It was like that when I got here...
If you do one I'll be there with my Theurg. Need group steps from Ml 3 up, might have some of them from 4 and 5 I'll have to check but need most of the BG steps from 3 up.

Shannesa

Can't get enough of FH
yes plan a ml rusha s promise working out dates nd dwtails

Twoeye

Can't get enough of FH
Rickie said:
Nice one Shan :worthy:
It gives me time to make yet another alt on my new account. Will deffo be there!
:clap:
nerf :eek2: You dont need anymore chars hun :fluffle:

Borodin

Fledgling Freddie
I'll be there m8 & I'll get Ros out of retirement too ;)

Just post dates etc

Good to see you back m8

Best wishes
Jon

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom