ML rush hi-jack/Over take.

Elvo^Rylu

Fledgling Freddie
Elvo^Rylu said:
ML10 is still on even with NF.

Don't think i even can make it with my own char that needs it (hawaiian) but will lead with Elvo if i dont farm enuff mlxp this afternoon.
Thaz the last post before you posted...

An update on ML10 portal: Pogo has reported it to be on Malice Axe island earlier, if it's still there at 7:00pm gmt tonight, the Star of Destiny will be normal lotto, as Pogo dont want it :]

If it's not there, then Star of Destiny goes to whoever finds it :D

zeusmdk

Fledgling Freddie
will not be coming server has been truned of again and i still need 50 ml xp so no chance of getting it as the server will not be back up till later

gah really want this raid done

Simmern

Fledgling Freddie
ML10 portal found at 9k 25k in Volcanus. Where pallida-uraei spawns.

Heath

Fledgling Freddie
Elvo^Rylu said:
Thaz the last post before you posted...

An update on ML10 portal: Pogo has reported it to be on Malice Axe island earlier, if it's still there at 7:00pm gmt tonight, the Star of Destiny will be normal lotto, as Pogo dont want it :]

If it's not there, then Star of Destiny goes to whoever finds it :D

Er, i PMd Pogo that info this morning to tell you....and said in /as chat for others to know about as well.

Heath

Fledgling Freddie
Heath said:
Er, i PMd Pogo that info this morning to tell you....and said in /as chat for others to know about as well.

Just checked back on Malice island...not a jot...as Sim said..it is now at that spot....nice and easy to reach thank god...getting to malice island solo is a bitch !!

Elvo^Rylu

Fledgling Freddie
Thanks for a good ML10 raid, was nice and smooth once Reuiel came and made the mobs pop.

This is the end of the ML rush, was great, might do another one for my necro some time, dont know :)

<3 Requiel

Heath

Fledgling Freddie
Cheers for a damn fine run ML Elvo :clap:

Thanks for taking over and keping it going smooth. (o:

/bow

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom