ML rush - 10am UK time Saturday 28th

Golena

Fledgling Freddie
We start with ML1, meeting at Volcanus haven (excal).

Please ensure you have spoken to the arbiter and have water pots.

Bring a sense of humour, it's going to be a long day. I would rather run the raid correctly and ensure everyone attending who isn't afk watching telly in the other room gets credit. If that means we end up finishing off the last few on sunday, then we will finish off the last few on sunday instead of trying to rush it.

Loot will follow my normal rules in that I don't care about it, so if you pick it up it's yours. The exception is items that I need for the ML which should be handed over when I ask for them. I will lotto stuff occasionally throughout the day, be awake ;-)

Please also remember that if it was you that went LD you'd be PM'ing me constantly asking me to wait for you. Show other people that have the same problem the same courtesy as you'd want for yourself. I will decide when we move on and leave someone behind, not some trigger happy person from the BG. These things are much less stressful when we look out for each other instead of only ourselves.

Most important have fun. You can chat in the /bg, i'd rather have spam in it than only me talking and no-one watching the screen anymore. Just try and keep it down when we arrive at steps that require people to see what instructions are being given out.

knighthood

Fledgling Freddie
Attention Mods

Why wasnt this stickied, but the old ml rush from like 3 weeks ago still up there lolz :p

Golena

Fledgling Freddie
knighthood said:
Why wasnt this stickied, but the old ml rush from like 3 weeks ago still up there lolz :p

I always find none stickied posts easier to spot anyway :fluffle:

Golena

Fledgling Freddie
Thanks to all that came..

It was probably the last ML rush i'll ever run, so cheers for making it an enjoyable one.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom