ML raids

T

TheWanderer

FAO complainers!

I've been in many ML raids hosted by Vavires, and I am really surprised how some people are reacting. These people usually are either complaining whats taking so long to get the step(s) done, or has the RL a clue what to do (next).

IMO if you don't like the ML raids he is organizing don't attend. I have noticed that people who usually complain on his ML raids, fail to follow that simple rule - they just keep on joining to his raid again, and keep the attitude.

If you don't like his raids do NOT attend. I'm pretty much tired of listening you some of those people there whining all the time. Make own damn raid, and try get the ML sorted. Its not an easy task.

Vavires is doing great job IMO. Just check how many raids he is hosting and has hosted in the past.

Think about next time when you are going to complain in his raid.

-TheWanderer

Zlugugg Benvis

One of Freddy's beloved
Havent complained on any of his raid but want to add my /salute to Vavires for his work to get mids MLed. :cheers:

Lilinallte

Fledgling Freddie
Yeah, big /cheer for tha dude.... Would love him even more if he'd do a ML8 raid:) I've run a pre-steps raid, but don't feel capable enough to do the full ML8 thingy... So.... Vav.... be a dear and givf ML8 :)

:clap:

Ixoth

One of Freddy's beloved
Yeah, vavires keep up the good work :worthy: and as lili said, givf ml8 :cheers:

FAM87

Loyal Freddie
Yes, vavires is doing a great job, keep it up =)
To bad i cant join any more since my account closes the 25.th but thats another story.

Icemat

Anelia

Fledgling Freddie
Everyone who is leading a Ml-Raid. /salut
Would newer have the patience to make it :)

vavires

Fledgling Freddie
Tx guys!

Heh, thanks guys, reading this really makes my day ;)

And ML 8 is coming ppl, not by me, but for ovron thing is, i know all my mls up to 6, by now i know them blindfolded, never done ml 7-10, after tommorow ml7 raid, ill know 7, and so on, when ovron is finished with his raid sml7-9 ill know them all an dill ofc host them all.
Besides This sunday starting ml1 again, 10 week slater if all joines up w ehav elike at least 50 ppl who are ml10 :D

And after that raid i start ove ragain, i still have my healer to get mls, and my shammy is still stuck on ml 6 as well.
So dont worry they will all keep coming :) AAAND, in the summer fro maround the 11the of july i hav e3 weeks of work, dont be shocked if u c me do like 5-7 raids in 3 weeks time ;).

Wel tx again, And cya all in future raids.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom