ML Raids.

B

Ballad

Ronso said:
Ill sign up and I have a necro and a minstrel friend that would be v.keen on doing it too - -

I think we could use some croud control --

each group have a mezzer that stands around the actual fighting group and mezzs any enemies or stealthers leeching on us - or something like that but mls cant work on camlann unless u have some protection - a few people watching our back - ofc they would still be in the bg for credit but rather than throwing the occasional heal and dot or whatever .. theyre main job is to keep watch around the group at nearly all times

as i said its just an idea but it could be a step forward if the bodyguards are implemented and trusted --

any thoughts on it - u can pm me .. already talking to a few people about it ..

either that or get Tilda to log on and turn those fuckers into Arrow merchants if they leech on us :clap:

I kinda prefer second idea but hes washing his hair that day me thinks :D
Sorry to wreck your fun but Tilda does not have much authority on Camlann.

Ronso

Can't get enough of FH
Ballad said:
Sorry to wreck your fun but Tilda does not have much authority on Camlann.

Its a joke but ok...

and the only part Im being serious about is the BG part - do u think that can work ?

Tsabo

Fledgling Freddie
Hi lvl 43 Sorc here lookinf to do MLs.

Go to www.v00d00.co.uk and post there m8, we got alot of ppl wanting to do MLs aswell but need the numbers.

If you need a 50 Friar for help just calll, I don't give a shit about MLs but poeple on Camlann shouldn't go without them.

Lian

Fledgling Freddie
Think the main trick is to not let people know you're doing them, and meeting up somewhere else than the capital cities/TOa havens. i.e. meet at the dungeon entrance for ML2/3/5/7, meet at say the .1 trial for some of the others depending on what it is.

Taniko

Fledgling Freddie
What about getting the presteps done? Wouldn't this be a problem?

fett000

Banned
Ok, is there anyone here who i HAVENT sent a PM to about times?
Those i've missed, give me a PM and ill talk to you.

fett000

Banned
*important* Times Are Cet

I have now given out date and time to every1 signed up, i hope :) if i forgot anyone , please pm me !
By the way, the times i gave you , they are CET, forgot to mention that.
CET :)
keep the times out of this thread tho , thx.
if u got ANY questions, PM me :)

Marieke

Fledgling Freddie
a little question: what about the loot? :O are u gonna claim somethin? =O lottorulez?
i know this isnt the most important thing, but an extra item is always nicee :)

Stunninly :wub:

fett000

Banned
ML 1doesnt drop very much good items, but those that DO drop, we will lotto easy rules etc all 50 can lotto,/random 100 when rolling, can only roll for 1 item if there are items nobody wants ill throw them away or give to sum lowbie;X
myself, i dont care about these loots, so if u got a better idea of lotto, pm me about it

M

Mirus

Im certainly up for it, i havent done any MLs what so ever yet, so will we be doing ML1 at some point or ?

PM mirus ingame

Mirus 50 Warrior

lallaren

Fledgling Freddie
Whould love to join with my mercfiltrator. From Sweden also. Can come on most times after 17:00cet everyday.

Bahumat

FH is my second home
Put me down please

Bahumat lvl 50 paladin done all ml1 and did the solo step 2.8 of ml2

Bahumat

FH is my second home
sent you a pm so if yuou can tell me times and loc etc that would be great

Bahumat

FH is my second home
Can one of the admins make this sticky so we dont have to bump it

M

Monstret

Hey im very intrested of do ml :flame: im level 50 thane full sc 4L1 pm me in game ;) /monstret (Fear)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom