[ML raid] Saturday 10th september 12:00 CET

Sjoalf

Fledgling Freddie
Hiya

I will be hosting ml 2, 3, 4 and 5.

As somebody already know, i havent led theese raids before, so might need some help now and then, but i will read some about it, and hopefully know abit more by saturday ;p

Anways, meet stygia-excalibur.
BG will be up on Sjoalf-e at 11:30 CET.

Cya on saturday. :flame:

Nausilus^^

Can't get enough of FH
Just a quick FYI, Saturday is 9th and Sunday is 10th - atleast according to my calendar :)

-Nausilus

Zimzum

Fledgling Freddie
Make it on Sunday plz!
nerf my final examns on Saturdays!

KingeX

Fledgling Freddie
Hey, i posted a ML1-3 raid for Sunday, if you want to run your raid ican cancel mine. Or we can make one raid up to you!

Zimzum

Fledgling Freddie
KingeX said:
Hey, i posted a ML1-3 raid for Sunday, if you want to run your raid ican cancel mine. Or we can make one raid up to you!

Make both then plz! I'm sure that there are more people (than me) that can't go to Saturday's ML raid, so Sunday is perfect for us.

Laters!

Sjoalf

Fledgling Freddie
KingeX said:

lets make it 1 raid shall we? i would prefer saturday tho

Ahtlehson

Fledgling Freddie
Dont you tell him what to do mates ;)

He seems to have decided Saturday and then he will do it.

mercury

Fledgling Freddie
Double Trouble

There are very good reasons for keeping both raids in place :
  • Theyr'e both at week-ends so they'll both be well attended.
  • Having two raids means the number may be a little less on each. I mean full marks guys for trying these but a 100+ BG is no fun to manage (ask Vav). Have two and reduce each a little - maybe.
  • Say someone attends Saturday raid : she or he will end up with the cred for sh**loads of MLs BUT not alot of MLXP to go with them. The best and quickest way to get MLXP is to help out on a ML raid you've done already. Getting it the day after sounds cool to me.
Both Raid leaders are new to the job - inexperience shows in one of them missing out ML1 (does his toon have it already? Should we really miss another try for a lottoed Immolated Ring?)
and
in the other making a greedy claim (1 item per ML raid) - I dunno where this idea came from, but its about time it stopped - IMO. One item for the whole ML marathon seems about right to me because, though you're in charge and deserve some sort of reward, neither of you will get through these without alot of help from the BG - and they'll be doing it for nothing. You yourselves will also be getting the ML credits, which you could not get going it alone. By offering to organise an ML marathon you are therefore hiring a BG to help you and charging them for it. Not very ethical. A reward voted to a Leader by the BG for a well-executed raid and the pre-raid homework would be much more worth having. Claiming 3 uber items before the event sux dogs bollox. Basilias-e you should think again m8ey though no-one can force you to.

I shall try to attend both and will expect high standards in the ability of the leaders to know what to do and how to do the steps successfully. I also suggest a short break between each to allow those who ding to go train.

Sounds as though it ought to be an interesting PvE week-end. And finally, the ML6 fire-wall wipe is more often caused by the Leader than a BG grunt. Believe me, we've seen it twice, haven't we Vav?

:fluffle:
:england:

KingeX

Fledgling Freddie
Originally posted by Mercury "Both Raid leaders are new to the job - inexperience shows in one of them missing out ML1 (does his toon have it already? Should we really miss another try for a lottoed Immolated Ring?)" - I am not new to the Job have led over 15 raids and i have done most of steps solo. Immolated ring drops from ml1.1 (group step) experienced leader Mercury! Don't noob yourself :)

Originally posted by Mercury "in the other making a greedy claim (1 item per ML raid) - I dunno where this idea came from" - Ask Vavi where the idea came from and MLs require preparation. Now if you don't like this just don't come thanks :)

And please none asked you to tell us what you think and what you want. Organise a ML and set your own rules.

mercury

Fledgling Freddie
<sigh> I wish you would read what was written. It does help. Did you miss out ML1? No, so that's not referring to you.
Quite often the Fire mobs group step can be done one group after another in a BG.

And telling people not to come if they don't like it is just a poor excuse for foisting bad behaviour on those that do come.

No-one asked me to say what I think - do YOU have to wait to be asked? I certainly will say what is wanted - it's not just me either. Don't try to stifle people expressing themselves just because you don't like what they're saying. It's a sign of immaturity or poor judgement anyway.

You say you've done 15ml raids - then by now you should have collected so many uber items I'm surprised you need any more. Funnily enough I have 8 ML 10 toons (= around 30 ML raids) and I've never seen your name as leader of any of them.

Thanks for the advice (instruction?) not to turn up. I don't like bullies, so I'll take you up on it and give this one a miss until you learn how to behave in a mature, ethical manner.

Noobiety is not a length of time, its a state of mind.

KingeX

Fledgling Freddie
Reply to Mercury!

You said "You're both new to the job" - And like you talked about my rules i talk about that you said with the Immolated ring. Don't have i the perm to?

More over i NEVER claim items from raids i lead for 1st time. And that you haven't seen me as leader doesn't mean that i haven't led MLs. - I have done more than 50 MLs on my chars and only met you 3 times. To be exact the most MLs i led were in the first months of ToA so it's a bit hard to remember them and remember my names aswell.

If you want to argue with someone do it privately, not in MLs forums etc. You always try to make me look as the "bad" guy. If i was i wouldn't post the rules and just say i claim items during the raid. And it's not neccesery to claim any items just to do if i don't need them.

Remember this it's just a game to have fun and not argueing with others. Btw you said you like arguing with others? That's the spirit of the game?

mercury

Fledgling Freddie
Give Up

...I give up. I'm not arguing any more with someone who doesn't understand what's being said. Go look up the difference between an argument and a quarrel.
Go ahead - do your own thing if that's your way of having fun. Watch my give-a sh*t-meter (as someone I know might say) - it ain't even flickering.

Nate

FH is my second home
make it today omg!! nm i need to sleep now :(

Sjoalf

Fledgling Freddie
My raid will be merged up with KingeX. It will be made 15 gmt on sunday. We will do ml 1-5. Look at his post for more info.

islef

Loyal Freddie
Bollox cant make it sunday.. guess i will have to vavi to get his comp fixed

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom