ML Interupt !

mirieth!

Banned
Ame said:
Stereotyping is *really* annoying ya know.

Oh look, I see <insert random name> using radar! Therefore everyone in <insert random name's random guild name> is a bug abuser!

i have had plenty of run-ins with <elite> and i, and most of the rest of the server, agree on the opinion that they are fuck retards. until they prove differently that's my opinion.

mirieth!

Banned
i honestly don't see how calling someone who runs 1fg at 3am CET, does things such as kill xp groups and then yell "FLAWLESS VICTORY BRUTALITY" (i'm fairly sure someone in horde screenshotted that, if you're desperate see proof of the utter and complete idiocy of this band of morons that call themselves elite) could be considered 'pwning myself' but, think as you will, it's always fun to farm you fucking idiots when you ever bother to come out at prime-time. then again, you rarely do because it's much easier to farm rps when no decent guilds are out and you can win like you will never do vs. real guilds. retards.

Ame

Fledgling Freddie
old.windforce said:
can i marry you irl Mirieth?
bushlol.jpg

Ame

Fledgling Freddie
People need to reply more. I like insulting them.

Markok

Fledgling Freddie
mirieth! said:
i honestly don't see how calling someone who runs 1fg at 3am CET, does things such as kill xp groups and then yell "FLAWLESS VICTORY BRUTALITY" (i'm fairly sure someone in horde screenshotted that, if you're desperate see proof of the utter and complete idiocy of this band of morons that call themselves elite) could be considered 'pwning myself' but, think as you will, it's always fun to farm you fucking idiots when you ever bother to come out at prime-time. then again, you rarely do because it's much easier to farm rps when no decent guilds are out and you can win like you will never do vs. real guilds. retards.

Ur really bad...i'm crying

Tarlyn

Fledgling Freddie
Tankgirl said:
Icanitttt is entertaining when u kill him :)
"Alb Broc Inc!!!1!!" Was his favorite sentence a long time.

I'm lucky i decided to go out to have a beer instead of staying on that ml4 raid. Logged after ur first impact, i guess thats why u wiped them finally. :p

Congratulations

mirieth!

Banned
Markok said:

love how you don't actually have anything worthwhile to say, because what i said is 100% true :D sucks to be you i guess :(

Axtanax

Fledgling Freddie
mirieth! said:

ahahah what a stupid, i try to explain for your little brain

we are in this server from few months because the italian pvp server has closed.
so, we have started all from 0, not like your guild that have 150 millions rp in camlann
we are only 3 with ml8, titan with ml10, eledwen with ml4, the rest of chars is under ml3
the highest rank is 7l7
6 or 7 chars have the finished template, so the rest of the guild in the primetime is trying to finish their, do you understand that pro player?

mirieth!

Banned
i don't accept any of that as an 'excuse' for playing and acting like fucking retards. i've been here 1 month, i compete just fine, 7L7 is pretty high realm rank tbh and, either way, horde play with a lot of alts a lot of the time, more often than not our guild grps are made up of half sub-rr5 chars, but you don't see us acting like retards and running around at 3 cet 'pwning' everything in sight do you? no. i didn't expect any better reply from a moron like you anyway, so carry on playing the way you do and have fun, you will simply remain a laughing-stock.

Himse

FH is my second home
stop posting fucking pics with like

"wtf?"

or the ORLYOWL!

FUCK OFF!

ViPeOuT

Fledgling Freddie
Markok said:
Nice comeback m8! :clap:

Axtanax said:
ahahah what a stupid, i try to explain for your little brain

we are in this server from few months because the italian pvp server has closed.
so, we have started all from 0, not like your guild that have 150 millions rp in camlann
we are only 3 with ml8, titan with ml10, eledwen with ml4, the rest of chars is under ml3
the highest rank is 7l7
6 or 7 chars have the finished template, so the rest of the guild in the primetime is trying to finish their, do you understand that pro player?
So uhm, let me get this straight... you can't come out to PK at primetime because you're all finishing templates? But you sure as hell can come out pre-primetime or after midnight with >1FG to chain everything that moves?
And tbh wth does our guild having 150mil rp:s to do with anything when most of us are playing new chars? It's not like those 150mil are a pool of rp:s you can spend on your chars freely to make new RR12 chars instantly!´
Mabe if you didn't spend your time zerging whatever is left awake at 3am you'd have characters higher than RR2LX. :m00:

Bahumat

FH is my second home
If you wanted the game equivelant of cancer you would have Odins, if you wanted the game equivelant of Helen Keller you would get Elite.

Alekine

Fledgling Freddie
gg mvv with ml interrupt, too many nQQbs are ml10 alredy and i dont want see more gimps with ml10 :cheers:

Lothandar

Fledgling Freddie
Alekine said:
gg mvv with ml interrupt, too many nQQbs are ml10 alredy and i dont want see more gimps with ml10 :cheers:

Who needs friends when you got generalisation as one?

enkor

Can't get enough of FH
such maturity in this thread

grats on wiping mls, something i support 100% ;)

ps. mirieth zergs :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom