ML group steps group ...

Ashgen

One of Freddy's beloved
Hiya

With Shanessa doing an ML rush, I thought it may be an idea to get a group of eight people to work through the group steps.

There is no real rush except to get to ML3 to enter ML7.

So, anyone interested?

I will play a sorc, so:

1. Sorcerer - Incantati
2. Cleric (can play Arau my cleric if required)
3. Cleric
4. Random
5. Random
6. Random
7. Tank
8. Tankish

Please sign up below and I will sort out dates and times.

Times will generally be in the week, starting 8:00 ish UK time, will can work through them until we get bored etc.

Regards

Ash

Turran

Fledgling Freddie
Carl save me a space for my ice or cleric please :)

shadowmaster

Fledgling Freddie
hello, anyplace for a cleric for ML 8 group steps ??

if only ML 7 group steps keep spot open please for scout

Dharki

Fledgling Freddie
Hi, are you planning ml5 gorupsteps?:) I need it with my scout (Beastof) , so pls save me a space if you make ml5 :)
Oh and I'm intrested in ml 7 group too , but I'm just ml2 atm:) so just after ml3 :)

Danamyr

Fledgling Freddie
I can bring a Cleric, Theurg, Ice Wiz or Necro. Let me know which :)

Prefer to get steps on the Theurg or Ice Wiz TBH though.

Deventuris

Fledgling Freddie
need only ML 7 + 8 grp steps on my scout , but more on my mincer ... so happy to get an random spot :)

Maeloch

Part of the furniture
Interested to get steps done on my ice theurg, only problem is mondays and wednesdays no good for me with commitments on hib/pryd (I'll be in the shit I didn't turn up and got found out!). I'll keep checking thread and if it doesn't fit in with ur plans then np.

Pridd

Fledgling Freddie
Need ml7 and ml8 steps on pally and theurg, but willing to assist with others if don't clash with shifts.

Ashgen

One of Freddy's beloved
Hiya

Guys

Those just needing M7 and ML8 etc., would you still help out with the other ML steps? I am looking to build a group which will trawl through all the steps (except solo ones of course).

Maeloch, I will do these to be as convenient to as many as possible of cours :)

Regards

Ash

zephaniah

Fledgling Freddie
Like to sign up Zephaniah 50 Friar

Zephaniah ~Eagle Knight~ Battle Master
Officer of Lod of England

shadowmaster

Fledgling Freddie
will do ML 5 ML 7 ML8 group steps will sorc if you want

just call out date and time and then i will know if I can come

Hennegar

Fledgling Freddie
If you have space, I have a 2H Paladin (hennegar) for ML5 onwards group steps and a cleric or heretic (Corwinna or Khendara) for the ML1-4 group steps.

Let me know when you want to hold them

Deventuris

Fledgling Freddie
as I said : I need ML 7 + 8 presteps on my scout ; AND need from ML 3 onwards ( no presteps theire I know :) ) on my mincer. So I will be with U when the time is oki. My BB is also free :) just make dates :worthy:

zorbas

One of Freddy's beloved
I need the grp steps for my merc:zorbamerc

ty

:D George

Wild

One of Freddy's beloved
i need ML7 grp steps on my merc but willing to help out on ML 5 and 8 Grp steps also ofc

Ashgen

One of Freddy's beloved
Hi guys

Hi

OK, the set looks like this at the moment:

1. Sorcerer - Incantati (me)
2. Cleric (me as no cleric signed up)
3. Zephanian - Friar
4. Turran - Ice Wizzy
5. Danamyr - Theurg
6. Maeloch - Ice Theurg
7. Hennegar - Pally for first few, then cleric.
8. Aric - Sorc

I suggest we do these on Tuesdays until they are done. All meet at Stygia haven (no reason, just some place to meet).

We wil not do the solo bits. We will need a North gate key for ML2, so please look out for one.

Let’s start next week, the 17th January 2006. Meet at 7:30 PM UK time (8:30 CET).

I am not an Eggy, so if anyone knows how to do certain parts please say so. This will be a team effort, so the more that help the better.

Get on VoS and read up, it may be fun to delegate different steps to different people ;)

Sorry for those not in the line up. I was really after a team to run through them all in order. I am sure there will be other raids to get your odd missing group steps on.

Regards

Ash

Arawnz

Fledgling Freddie
i have RL plans at that time, is it possible to do it some other night... if not then i cant make it....

Turran

Fledgling Freddie
Ashgen said:
Hi

OK, the set looks like this at the moment:

1. Sorcerer - Incantati (me)
2. Cleric (me as no cleric signed up)
3. Zephanian - Friar
4. Turran - Ice Wizzy
5. Danamyr - Theurg
6. Maeloch - Ice Theurg
7. Hennegar - Pally for first few, then cleric.
8. Aric - Sorc

I suggest we do these on Tuesdays until they are done. All meet at Stygia haven (no reason, just some place to meet).

We wil not do the solo bits. We will need a North gate key for ML2, so please look out for one.

Let’s start next week, the 17th January 2006. Meet at 7:30 PM UK time (8:30 CET).

I am not an Eggy, so if anyone knows how to do certain parts please say so. This will be a team effort, so the more that help the better.

Get on VoS and read up, it may be fun to delegate different steps to different people ;)

Sorry for those not in the line up. I was really after a team to run through them all in order. I am sure there will be other raids to get your odd missing group steps on.

Regards

Ash

Carl i might be bringing my cleric, im not sure yet.

Darzil

Fledgling Freddie
Ashgen said:

I'll drop Hennegar my North Key - remind me, Hennegar !

Darzil

Ashgen

One of Freddy's beloved
Well ...

If Luke brings his cleric (and is up to the task), then you could bring your pally.

The only thing is, for ML7 we need an ice wizzy. I will bring mine if needed, but then I need two spots.

We can sort that nearer the time though.

I will stick with the day and time unless others can't make it or we will be swopping and changing and never getting anything set.

Regards

Ash

Turran

Fledgling Freddie
I could try and get my icey ML3 before the steps, only need ML1 groups steps and ML2 solo, ill try and get them. So i can use it to help at ML7. But no promises!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom