ML for armsman

Robby

Fledgling Freddie
Anyone know a page where I can find which ML's I can get?

Robby

Fledgling Freddie
I think I'll go Battlemaster.
Any other arms have other idea bout it and why?

Kagato

Fledgling Freddie
Battlemaster has Bodyguard ,the rest of the ml's are crappy styles your gonna need 2 quickbars for to use effectively. But Bodyguard is uber (and im guessing going to be nerfed eventually).

Warlord is mostly area effect realm-mate benefiting effects (I say realm mate because its all 'friendly' people in the area, not just your group). Possibly weaker in general until you consider just how many people you will be boosting in larger fights.

I quite like the Warlord ml's for decreasing all melee damage taken and increasing your level for attack and damage calculations. But then you miss out on Bodyguard so pick what suites you.

TeaSpoon

Fledgling Freddie
Kagato said:
Battlemaster has Bodyguard ,the rest of the ml's are crappy styles your gonna need 2 quickbars for to use effectively. But Bodyguard is uber (and im guessing going to be nerfed eventually).

Warlord is mostly area effect realm-mate benefiting effects (I say realm mate because its all 'friendly' people in the area, not just your group). Possibly weaker in general until you consider just how many people you will be boosting in larger fights.

I quite like the Warlord ml's for decreasing all melee damage taken and increasing your level for attack and damage calculations. But then you miss out on Bodyguard so pick what suites you.

Aye, I'm also torn for the nice use of bodyguard, or the AE help ML's that look nice and have good varriation.

Will have to see...

Kagato

Fledgling Freddie
Only thing I dislike about Warlord is most of the abilities are on the same reuse timer, so use one and there all gone for 5 minutes.

Well not quite, I think theres 2 groups of reuse timers, well havent been bothered to study it closely yet.

Drav

Loyal Freddie
Going battlemaster with my arms here, not just for bodguard but for faultfinder, think of the keep take groups you'll get when hitting doors for 300+ plus with a polearm :)

Sapping strike doesnt sound too bad either.
Plus Warlord looks to be the more obvious Pala way of things.

Kagato

Fledgling Freddie
30% reduction to all siege equipment timers from Warlord is just as nice as faultfinder, if not better due to being more versatile and useful all round (reload aim and fire times, more damage in long run).

Drav

Loyal Freddie
yup but you have to cart around siege equipment everywhere ;), go battlemaster and save RA points on lifter lol

Kagato

Fledgling Freddie
can carry a full treb or ram buffed without lifter lol. You get a few warlords with Trebs set up loading and fireing 30% faster thats alot of extra damage.

Drav

Loyal Freddie
Yeah buffed, but arms arent exactly group friendly m8, would go battlemaster just incase there wasnt a cleric around, or buffbot

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom