ML drops/difficulty nowdays

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
So, I am wondering. Do ML5 step 10 drops like the Ring of Silent Oblivion still drop from Ammut only?

Also, would be there any interest in a regular ML10 farm?

What's needed to kill Ammut and do Ml10 nowdays?

aika

Can't get enough of FH
all encouters have been nerfed, like you can do most of early ml steps as a duo now, not sure about loot though

Soulja_IA_

Can't get enough of FH
So, I am wondering. Do ML5 step 10 drops like the Ring of Silent Oblivion still drop from Ammut only?

Also, would be there any interest in a regular ML10 farm?

What's needed to kill Ammut and do Ml10 nowdays?

You can't Farm ML Mobs now unless someone in you group not done that step you farm Essenses/Afrits get them hand them in for encounter you want then get drops.

ML10 is only ML that you could farm now :)

Soulja

Anaesh

Loyal Freddie
if you want to set up farm grp for ml10 i will join with my earth thuerg + bb

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
You can't Farm ML Mobs now unless someone in you group not done that step you farm Essenses/Afrits get them hand them in for encounter you want then get drops.

Thanks for the input Soulja, what Essenses/Afrits do I need to kill to get Ammut's loot (ML5) and some ML2 loot?

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
if you want to set up farm grp for ml10 i will join with my earth thuerg + bb

Oh nice, I will try to make a weekly farm group once I know what's needed, what day would fit for you best and do you mind be working with a show up bonus? E.g people showing up get a +50 to their roll for the next time if they don't win anything.

Soulja_IA_

Can't get enough of FH
Thanks for the input Soulja, what Essenses/Afrits do I need to kill to get Ammut's loot (ML5) and some ML2 loot?

You get essences that drop from orange con mobs also Afrits (Red Con)/Master Afrits (Purp Con)they drop essences + loot.

5 essences = 1 reformed Afrit and for ML master mobs you need 5 reformed afrits = 25 essences.

You hand them in unstacked to the Crystal Titan type mob which for Albion is located by Rocks just outside Stygia.Once you handed the nice pinky baubles into him click on Mob you wish to recieve items off and Voila drops from that mob.They all be listed on Page that the CT brings up so just click on that mob.The drops are random btw connected to that mob so you may not get drop you want just like if you used to farm them.

Different level mobs of difficulty will either require you to hand in 1 reformed Afrit for Solo 3 for group 5 for battlegroup.

Have fun farming them best place if you Solo I found is Volcanus kill the Essence which then pop 2 blue con mobs these mobs cannot be snared or rooted but can be stunned and after around 10 secs they dissappear these like +'s from them essences.Also take a merchant with you as you backpack get full rather quickly.They drop some nice stuff but a lot of ROG type items as well.

The Afrit mob can be done Solo as well the loot from them is bit more than from an essence and also master Afrit can be soloed e.g Focus pulled but don't get to close to them pig of a mob they are.

Soulja

Anaesh

Loyal Freddie
Oh nice, I will try to make a weekly farm group once I know what's needed, what day would fit for you best and do you mind be working with a show up bonus? E.g people showing up get a +50 to their roll for the next time if they don't win anything.

any day except wednesday is good for me - its your grp so if you want to run the bonus thing its fine by me -(i cant make it the following week as im away for a week on holiday:)

i can show you where afrits are any time im on and where to trade the drops - bring a caster as it easier to kill the runners

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
You get essences that drop from orange con mobs also Afrits (Red Con)/Master Afrits (Purp Con)they drop essences + loot.

5 essences = 1 reformed Afrit and for ML master mobs you need 5 reformed afrits = 25 essences.

You hand them in unstacked to the Crystal Titan type mob which for Albion is located by Rocks just outside Stygia.Once you handed the nice pinky baubles into him click on Mob you wish to recieve items off and Voila drops from that mob.They all be listed on Page that the CT brings up so just click on that mob.The drops are random btw connected to that mob so you may not get drop you want just like if you used to farm them.

Different level mobs of difficulty will either require you to hand in 1 reformed Afrit for Solo 3 for group 5 for battlegroup.

Have fun farming them best place if you Solo I found is Volcanus kill the Essence which then pop 2 blue con mobs these mobs cannot be snared or rooted but can be stunned and after around 10 secs they dissappear these like +'s from them essences.Also take a merchant with you as you backpack get full rather quickly.They drop some nice stuff but a lot of ROG type items as well.

The Afrit mob can be done Solo as well the loot from them is bit more than from an essence and also master Afrit can be soloed e.g Focus pulled but don't get to close to them pig of a mob they are.

Awesome, I think ML9 Sorc with adolescent salamander pet and Cleric will do it then.

Triac

Fledgling Freddie
Would like to join in on the farm group and if u do ml I would like to join in as well there.

Anaesh

Loyal Freddie

Soulja

do you still need to be ml9 min to enter ml10 dungeon?

Triac

Fledgling Freddie
some1 make my Theurg and Sorc ml9 so I can join in on the ml10 :p

Can bring Wizzy or scout for Ml10 if needed. :drink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom