ML -Credits...

tazzbe

Fledgling Freddie
Dunno if this is for every step done in the ML race...

But since we tried 4.2 most people realised you can get credits for steps in a ML you don't have yet

for example...

being ML1 2 or 3 - doing 4.2 step...getting credit for it when you get to ML4 after x days/weeks (since we failed due to servercrash i didn't get 4.2...but someone pulled the 4.4 mob it seems...since i got message that step was done..strugling on ML3 myself atm)

Now is this only for some steps in certain ML's...or do you get credit for every step you done...regardless what ML you are ...except for x.10 steps of course

Think if people would KNOW this...all the raids going on now would be easier to fill up (since you don't have to REDO those steps when you get to that ML)...i find it pretty hard to find a group or battlegroup when coming home after work...and only have limited hours in the evening to log on during weekdays...

So if someone could clear this up for me...and probably a lot of other players aswell :p

Moo

Fledgling Freddie
Basicly you can do any step from any ml at any time and get credit in advance, EXCEPT the MLxp step (11) and the boss mob step (10)

Mawinax

Fledgling Freddie
That is assuming you can enter the zone. For instance to tenter the ML5 zone U must be ML1.

Mawina, Mincer
RR6, ML3
Senior officer in HB

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom