ML Credit question.

Starbuck

Fledgling Freddie
Hi,

This may be obvious to some but I can't seem to find out whether I can get full credit for a ML if I have not completed the previous one.

Can anyone advise?

e.g

If I'm ML 2 can I get full credit for ML 4 i.e 4.1-4.10 without completing ML 3 first.
Also if I did have ML 3 completed but not the ML xp would that make a difference.

Help would be much appreciated!

Ormorof

FH is my second home
some ML's you need to do pre-requisites before you can get the credit, for example i think its ML3.10 you need to have done one of the earlier ones to get credit :p

Jenkz

Fledgling Freddie
quick summary of it all:

- You can complete x.1 -> x.10 of any ML as long as you have requirements to enter the ML area (ML5 dungeon = ML1, ML7 = ML3, ML9 = ML8)

- You can only get x.10 if you have completed x.1 -> x.9

- You cannot complete the MLXP step x.11 for an ML you are not currently on. (If you are ML3 but have 5.1->5.10 completed, you can only get MLXP for ML3, and can only move onto ML4 XP when you ding ML3.11)

- You can only obtain MLXP from repeating steps with credit needers grouped with you for master level steps equal or less than your current working ML. For example if you are doing ML4 but have completed 4.1 + 4.3 already, you can repeat 4.1 and 4.3 with credit needers to get XP for ML4.11 even if you have not finished ML4 completely.

- MLXP is proportional to the number of people you are shepherding - if you are only MLXPer and 7 credit needers you get more MLXP per step than if there was only one person requiring credit.

- Can obtain MLXP in smaller amounts of lots of ToA encounters, artifact mobs, mougart, triton shamans etc. etc. as well as dartmoor nameds and princes/high lords in DF. Some are not worth the time however and it is more efficient to try shepherd people through ML steps.

Believe thats everything.

Eroa

Banned
Well if he need pre-req quests then he cant do them so question if beeing able to get the x.10 or any of the other steps are rather obvoius then.

Ormorof

FH is my second home
Eroa said:
Well if he need pre-req quests then he cant do them so question if beeing able to get the x.10 or any of the other steps are rather obvoius then.

you can do most of ML3 without any pre-req :p

Bloodhunter

Banned
Jenkz said:
quick summary of it all:

- You can complete x.1 -> x.10 of any ML as long as you have requirements to enter the ML area (ML5 dungeon = ML1, ML7 = ML3, ML9 = ML8)

- You can only get x.10 if you have completed x.1 -> x.9

- You cannot complete the MLXP step x.11 for an ML you are not currently on. (If you are ML3 but have 5.1->5.10 completed, you can only get MLXP for ML3, and can only move onto ML4 XP when you ding ML3.11)

- You can only obtain MLXP from repeating steps with credit needers grouped with you for master level steps equal or less than your current working ML. For example if you are doing ML4 but have completed 4.1 + 4.3 already, you can repeat 4.1 and 4.3 with credit needers to get XP for ML4.11 even if you have not finished ML4 completely.

- MLXP is proportional to the number of people you are shepherding - if you are only MLXPer and 7 credit needers you get more MLXP per step than if there was only one person requiring credit.

- Can obtain MLXP in smaller amounts of lots of ToA encounters, artifact mobs, mougart, triton shamans etc. etc. as well as dartmoor nameds and princes/high lords in DF. Some are not worth the time however and it is more efficient to try shepherd people through ML steps.

Believe thats everything.

quick?? :twak:

Eroa

Banned
Ormorof said:
you can do most of ML3 without any pre-req :p

Not realy. Since the quest is part of a step so not realy a pre-req. It is the step it self.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom