ML 9 Anyone ?

Eleannor

Fledgling Freddie
Hello all :)

Is anyone planning to lead a ML 9 at all ? I missed the last one because I failed to get enough ML xp :(

I am willing to help the raid leader in anyway I can, I am just not brave enough to try and lead one myself sorry. ( Not to mention that I have no idea how ) I really appreciate all the raid leaders we have on this server and do not want to pressure any of you.. I am just enquiring so I can organise time, as I have a very busy life right now :(

So if there are any plans for an ML 9 then YAY !! and if I can help you in any way please ask and I will try.

Lots of hugs

Ele

balkeriz

One of Freddy's beloved
Imo lets get a ml8 before since there are just as many that need that :)

johny

Banned
yes make ml8 first then there will be alot of ppl rdy for ml 9

Bluesky

Fledgling Freddie
Ele - I will be runnign a full ml9 raid in the next week or 2 at the latest - unless someone runs one earlier :)

pjuppe

Fledgling Freddie
Bluesky said:
Ele - I will be runnign a full ml9 raid in the next week or 2 at the latest - unless someone runs one earlier :)

yay!! :clap:

Eleannor

Fledgling Freddie
YAY Thanks Blue

Hello :)

Thank you Blue .. Have a great big hug .. /HUUUUUUG ! You help so much with everything I feel guilty.. /hug

Ovron I cannot access the link you posted :( Could you tell me what it said please ? ( I am registered at the boards )
You can have a hug too /hug, you cannot help being a Kobold ..

Granville No need to be sorry, it is not your job to get me ML xp it is mine :) Thank you for the help you gave.. /hug

All the people with "Give ML X first Tbh"

Yes I agree with you all your ML are important too, all the way from ML 1 and you want them done which is fair, but does not stop me wanting ML 9. So please post your own thread with " ML X Anyone ? " as the title. I wish you all the best of luck with all your MLs but please do not hijack my thread :(

Believe it or not I started my MLs in August of last year, do I have some kind of record for that ?

Hugs and Jelly for all

robbe

Loyal Freddie
Bluesky said:

omg great make date now so I can sign up plz I rly need this one :x

robbe

Loyal Freddie
Eleannor said:

Believe it or not I started my MLs in August of last year, do I have some kind of record for that ?

Hugs and Jelly for all

i started at toa release.. im ml8 now :> im only doing ml's on one char !

Cadelin

Resident Freddy
Started at ToA release and am only ML7 so :p
I have failed to complete ML8 raids 3 times now :D

xenia-

Fledgling Freddie
bit of topic, ele, but was just wondering why you had all malice scrolls on cm for quite a while (if alliance of snorks house is yours :)) - if you are missing credit, or the artifact just, then pm me if you want help getting it sorted :)

Eleannor

Fledgling Freddie
Malice scrolls

Hello Xenja,

I hope the scrolls are still on the CM lol .. They are there because I have no room in my vault lol ... I keep so many things for the little Snorks who I hope will come back and play..

I have neither the Malice or the encounter I am afriad so they are likely to be there for a while ..

Hugs

Ele

balkeriz

One of Freddy's beloved
Bluesky said:
Blue that is good but there are ALOT of ppls that need ml8 and if we get ml8 done first (it's a non dungeon ml and dosent need req ml) we could be more sure that ml9 would be more and it would be easyer to make.

xenia-

Fledgling Freddie
thought so Ele, well i have an axe you can have - just pm me sometime :)

then you just miss the credit, but that should be easy enough ;)

Lilinallte

Fledgling Freddie
Eleannor said:

... I wish you all the best of luck with all your MLs but please do not hijack my thread :(

Awwww..... never wanted to hijack your thread, but, as others say too: there's a lot of peeps needing ml8 that could make the ml9 raid a lot easier to run. That was only reason, at least for me, in posting....

I started my ml's at release, but am not that eager:) My runie is ML10 convoker, and I basically only want ML10 now on my hunter and shadowblade...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom