ML 8 + 9 Battlegroup Steps Sunday 21st

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
We will meet up at 10GMT at Green Glades.
This will be my first raid so please bare with me :fluffle:
I will claim one item from the raid and the rest we will roll :)

Thank You All
Gwadien:drink:

Gwadien

Im Really Sorry!!!!

Going to have to cancel the raid guys, last minuite IRL problems... if this does give and major problems please PM me in game:
Gwadien-p
Ashgen-p
Sumia-e

Really sorry about this - i will reset a new date.

:( :mad: Gwad

Olvoair

Fledgling Freddie
Doh, made me quite happy when i saw the post :(
Hope you will be able to hold it sometime soon. or that someone picks it up.

Vonwar

One of Freddy's beloved
Nothing to do about a cancellation, but if you are going to make a raid at a later point, i have a suggestion.

If it was possible at all, we are several players with both wife and kids, who have problems attending daytime raids. So if ever possible, it would be very nice to start lets say 20.00 CET until midnight, as far as i remember ML8 and 9 easily could be done within 4 hours

Best regards

Vonwar
Guildmaster
Danish Huscarls.

Tuppe

Fledgling Freddie
Vonwar said:
Nothing to do about a cancellation, but if you are going to make a raid at a later point, i have a suggestion.

If it was possible at all, we are several players with both wife and kids, who have problems attending daytime raids. So if ever possible, it would be very nice to start lets say 20.00 CET until midnight, as far as i remember ML8 and 9 easily could be done within 4 hours

Best regards

Vonwar
Guildmaster
Danish Huscarls.

good point, personally like more daytime raids because usually these start, like you wrote, 20cet+ and last 4h+.
end local time ~1-2am when its fun to go bed and take nap (~3h) before go work.
most of raids is allready insane late, and if want to keep this trend up? keep these lateraids friday or saturday.

OohhoO

Fledgling Freddie
Sorry to hear you're having to postpone/cancel m8 :(

On the topic of the above two posts...
I prefer MLs at weekend morning/afternoon, as I have a family who usually keep me busy in the evening & a job which means I can't stay up late.

pip

Banned
Dam was all set up for it:( ok who else can lead it plz:) and don't look at me could not organise pee up in local pub:(

Chance

Loyal Freddie
pip said:
Dam was all set up for it:( ok who else can lead it plz:) and don't look at me could not organise pee up in local pub:(
wtf you doing pve!?!?!? have hell frozen over ?:(

Gwadien

I will do it next weekend - give it until the weekdays and i will set a date guys... i need the steps really badly...

Ty
Gwad

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom