ML 7 Group Steps Thursday 24th @ 19.00 GMT

Aragyn

Fledgling Freddie
Need to get ready for the ML7 raid soon due so running a pre-req raid. We will meet at Volcanus Haven 18.45 GMT for a 19.00 GMT departure. To join this raid you need to be ML3 or higher.

Groups Setup:

Paladin:
Blocker:
Icer: Innuit
Icer:
Cler(fop):
Cler:
Misc: Cabbela (caba)
Misc: Gwaeder (sorc)

If you are not there close to 19.00 GMT we will start looking for replacements, first in this post, so in case of drop-outs make yourself reachable even if you are not in the first setup. Also if it is impossible to make this group it will be altered to a more suiting setup. But that is the worst case senario.

As normal, sign up with lvl, class and spec of your toon if relevant. (for example a smite cler ) Also if you have a ml3+ bb that can tag along, please say so.

Deepflame

Fledgling Freddie
If I get him to ML3 in time I'll bring my paladin. Only need 83% ML exp.
(Put me down as Blocker just in case, my low level wont allow me to pull those mobs I think, but 42 shield and MoB2'll be fine :) (MoB3 if I level to 45 during ML exp farmage) .)

Aragyn

Fledgling Freddie
So far the group setup is like this:

Paladin:
Blocker: Toku (if he can make ml3)
Cler (fop): Dietin
Healer: Helta
Icer: Innuit
Icer: Ariimaith
Misc: Cabbela(cabby)
Misc: Gwaeder(sorc)

So if your a paladin and want steps sign up ;)

P.S. Gorse read you PMs ;)

Deepflame

Fledgling Freddie
Because the servers are down I will not be able to make ML3 in time, sorry. :(

Aragyn

Fledgling Freddie
IMPORTANT FOR THOSE ATTENDING

Sadly due to unforseen actions, such as the patching taking longer then i thought, i am forced to make the raid one hour later, this meaning it will start 20.00 GMT. Sorry for any inconvinience this may have. I also hope that you will have to opportunity to come.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom