ML 7 BG STEPS SUNDAY 13th MARCH 6.30 PM GMT

Awarkle

Fledgling Freddie
OK guys going to be doing the bg steps for ml7 i normally do them on friday but im going to give people extra time to get the group steps + mlexperience.

Requirments for this raid are all group steps completed and to be ML3 or higher i wont be doing any ml experience on the raid.
also if you got cold legendarys then bring them for typhon.

Battlegroup will be open on me at 6.30 PM GMT and we will be starting in volcanus If you could get your group to the entrace of ml7 before the raid that would be great. Try and get at least 1 speed class per group even if its grey healer speed.

Ill start a GROUP LEADER CG when i think we are ready to move out, try and not PM me constantly as ill be turning it off during the raid if you need somthing to say either say to group leader to pass on to me or say in BG i will be turning of PMS because people think im not under enough stress as it is :)

Scrolls will NOT be lottoed i know some nice scrolls drop in ml7 but it just adds to the loot split time and tbh i cant be doing with reading through about 50 /random 1000 then have people whine when they dont listen . SO scrolls will go to which ever groups do the killing. So no whining.

I wont be stopping for faction or group steps on this one the only step i might let you get is 7.1 the lava bridge :)

We will wait for 5 mins per ld dont LD too many times although hopefully we will have some form of support incase of like ml6's 50 man link dead spree. However dont count on it so try not to ld die if you do nothing i can really do from inside the dungeon.

If you know people that dont read this forum can you let them know to at least check raid rules.

Im unsure if ill claim the trophy as ml7 has some nice drops so will see i reserve the right to claim either trophy OR if somthing nice drops as normal i dont ask for much just dont afk in ml7 way to much stuff to get stuck on.

As per usual will try and make it nice and fast so listen and no running off you die and we cant rez you dont come crying to me. Erm also if we have major LAG and LD problems like on friday then i request that people bere with me if we get 90% of the raid wiped out then will have to delay till people get back to the dungeon. BE WARNED Goa cant seem to do anything about the opentransit problems so everyone run ping plotter at the start of the raid and we see what goes on after.

Ardamel

Fledgling Freddie
ill be there, got many chars stuck on ml7 :) Or all of them except ardamel in fact :)

LeFay

Fledgling Freddie
i am ind whit runi and pac healer ... and a pac more and a SM supp... and a Pac more :wub: :kissit:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom