ml 7 Bg 14/1 Saturday evning 20.30 cet

Shannesa

Can't get enough of FH
As some asked fore a ml 7 Bg i am host one Saturday evning 20.30 cet thats 19.30 english time

meating in volcanos and excalibur

Master Level 7:Satirday 14/1 :volcanos
Group and Solo Steps: As made clear in my earlier post, most group and solo steps must be completed prior to the main raid itself. That gives you a week to do as many as possible. If a step is listed on my post as having to be done beforehand, that means do it, we will not be doing it during the raid! There is a list of all the steps that need to be done below.

Raid Cancelations: The only reason for a raid to be canceled will be as a direct lack of numbers, or due to a Sickness. If numbers are short please do not get frustrated, there is nothing I can do about it! In the event I cannot make a raid myself I will place one of my secondary leaders in charge.

Actual Raids: Do not spam the battlegroup in any way, if you have a suggestion please say it once in the battlegroup, if I don't respond please don't take it personally, the same goes for /sending me, I will not reply. People who do not listen will get 1 warning. Don't go AFK, and if you do have to go AFK tell sombody first, I will not be heald responsible for people dieing or not getting credit while AFK. If you LD your group will wait for you for 2 minutes, after that time the group can decide whether to wait longer or not. If the group leaves and you come back within 5 more minutes they will come back for you. In the event you LD a second time you can not expect the raid to wait for you at all!

Loot: You may roll for and win one :, MP, Key, rogs Scroll, and Artifact. All RoGs under 99% Quality will be instantly salvaged on the spot. In the event you recieve an item due to the treasurer being full or you being out of range it is to be given to the current or next treasurer asap. Keys will be rolled for on the spot. All rolls will be /random 1000, there will be no modifiers. If you wish to roll for an alt please tell me at the start of each raid!

Presteps ml are

Do these trials before a raid:
7.1 to 7.6
Bg be on Sawanah

Rickie

Can't get enough of FH
Just got ML3-credit so I'll be there on Salque :clap:

Thorwyn

FH is my second home
with regard to the situation in our frontiers: is the raid still happening?

Shannesa

Can't get enough of FH
yes it happend

I say so and i keep my words to Albs that they now

Any albs who wanna go rvr are free do so i am not stop any from go rvr i do thise Mls to help Albs get mls done to help in rvr

Rickie

Can't get enough of FH
Dont forget to ask mods to remove your treads when your raids is over Shannesa. :)

/mum

Rhori

Fledgling Freddie
Rickie said:
Dont forget to ask mods to remove your treads when your raids is over Shannesa. :)

/mum
Mum on Sticky control :D :worthy:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom