ML 6, 7, 8 & 9 Raid @ Sunday 17/9/2006

KingeX

Fledgling Freddie
Hello all, here is the PART II of the ML raid

Date: 17/9/2006
Time: 15:00 GMT
BG leader: Aimilios-Excalibur
BG opens: 14:30 GMT
Meet point: Haven of Volcanus (Excalibur)
MLs: 6, 7, 8 & 9

-------------------------------------------

Rules:

-If you are AFK and miss a step, we will NOT do it again for you. (There is a 10 minutes grant limit)
-All MP armour parts & 98+% qua jewelry items (Necks, jewels, belts, rings, bracers) will be kept for lotto. Of course any good jewerly items at any quality will be kept too.
-Leader has the right to claim one item from each ML.
-If some player make the ML go slow or do NOT listen to the BG Leader, it will be removed directly.
-If the leader has warned in BG about a step, and somebody make the BG wipe (for example ML6 firewall step) it will be removed from lotto. If he do that again he will be removed from the ML.
-Lotto: 1 item/person
-BG will cap at 100 people, to reduce the lag. (Because many people warn about the MLs' lag)
-If someone lose a step because of a bug or something and cannot be granted, we will do it again if 51% of the BG votes to. If 30% or more lose the step because of a bug we will do it before the final boss.

Ahtlehson

Fledgling Freddie
I need ML 9!

I hope i can get there. ( And especially hope you accept me there, I really need those steps! )

Takhasis

Can't get enough of FH
Organise your own then.

Raid Leaders put up with a lot of sh*t on these raids - i see nothing wrong with his claim criteria for putting up with 100 bitching mids ;)

Angrist

Part of the furniture
I will, DaoM will host 1 soonish i reckon, was actually hoping i could make it the same time and date w/o claiming anything, but have'nt gotten the time.

Wazkyr

One of Freddy's beloved
bet its a nice way to make money, if you do the right mls, but i wont complain :). Ill come with Bd for 6-7-8 and valk for 9 :).

KingeX

Fledgling Freddie
Angrist said:
such greed :m00:

Hm, i am not greedy and i only claim items when there are a few more for people to roll for. Last Sunday on my MLs 1-5 i could claim 5 diff drops, i claimed only 2. And trust me it is really hard to lead a ML raid with 100 midgards especially if you want to be polite and wait for those who go "link dead" and for those lose their way and for those who do not listen and argue all the time.

I also hope you good luck on raids! You're still welcome if you want.

vavires

Fledgling Freddie
Angrist said:
I will, DaoM will host 1 soonish i reckon, was actually hoping i could make it the same time and date w/o claiming anything, but have'nt gotten the time.

u would be a nice asshole then

Elendill

Fledgling Freddie
i'm there with my warrior need 8.1 all of 7and 9 looking forward 2 it

Elendill

KingeX

Fledgling Freddie
Hello all,

The ML6-9 raid day has come... Meet you all at Volcanus-Excalibur to start the fun! BG will open at around 14:05-14:30. If we gather 100 people we will move before 15:00 GMT :)

Some artifact encounters will be done as well..

ML6: Maddening Scalars, Tartaros Gift
ML8: Guard of Valor, Jacina's Sash

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom