ML 5 pre step Thurday

Aerdorn

Fledgling Freddie
I'll be their after an amazing one last monday. you did a good job m8. keep it up
:flame:

Meric

Loyal Freddie
I would like to join with my sorc. What time will the raid start?

Owl

Fledgling Freddie
aye, monday was very smoothly done with iron... ;) i hope to be able to come again on thurs and complete the rest before your raid....alber.

Qmacho

Fledgling Freddie
keep me a room. cabalist, but tell me when is it :D

Red HATred

Fledgling Freddie
there should be room for eight..

btw.. never forget that the joining ppl create the results..

all i do is give the info and advice a bit on how to preoceed ;-)

you , the ppl that joined, were pushing the buttons :)

what makes the result is just that all those that joined were a VERRY NICE bunch off ppl that were willing to listen, add and work together.

i personally can't thank all enough :)

also proves that pick up-groups, still work out ;-) personally , motivates me a bit to do those things more again.

so, cya thursday

Red HATred

Fledgling Freddie
Owl said:
wont be able to make it then... :(
nm...next time :p

real shame mate...

i just wonder, owl, what would be a better time to get it done... i think there are more casual gamers that haven't got that much time...
Maybee we can work something out to get it done afterall? won't be immediatly, but we can make a planning..; let me know, ok

GoldenThong

Fledgling Freddie
Id like to join for pre's with my bb and maybe another if possilble please either a minstrel or a paladin?

Let me know

Páll

Fledgling Freddie
My guess is prestep thurs, with the final steps of the ML ( .9 and .10 ) on Friday

**EDIT** If theres room at the time I'd like to go with my reaver. only got .4 .5 .6 at the moment.

Red HATred

Fledgling Freddie
yet another 10 ppl (bot's included) ready to bypass this horror with the final BG steps.

It was a verry nice raid. After the first and only accident at the bound one... all went back for revenge , and all got it. The atmosphere was verry nice again, and have been moments of sheer laughter.... always is great to have a ball when killing stuff.

Well, this concludes the first series of pre quests in preparation of the the bg , Tonight.

I just hope that we can win vs that Ammut bloke, one thing is for sure.... beeing encumbered with jars, we will have a nice fight on our hands.

I hope to seeing most ppl there tonight. And secondly, i hope that all bring their good moods as well :)

it was fun.

There will be more pre steps launched next week on and i'll start combining them with the ML 6 group steps, solo steps, farming steps. This to prepare ppl again for a a major raid.
Some classes aren't tht fortunate to be able to solo stuff... and a helping hand , will make it speed up for them and make them complete things in a minimum off time.

cya all later

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom