ML 5 group steps

Dwynyth

Fledgling Freddie
I will lead ml 5 group steps. 1-8 if needed. Already have a group of 5 people. We need a ice wiz and a pala. The last spot can be pala /ice wiz ore a random character + FoP BB. We will meet in Stygia at 9 GMT on the 28th. Me and the other's have done 4 steps already becouse lack of time of our pala. But we will do them all if needed.

Dwynyth

Fledgling Freddie
That 9 GMT in the evening to prevent mistakes from happening ;). :m00: :m00:

Yamabushi

Fledgling Freddie
dont have a FoP bot but id like the random slot if its free please

yamabushi - 50 infiltrator

Platin

Fledgling Freddie
Can bring fop bb if my infi can come, (can we do 5.2 first plz, and try 5.9 too :p)

i3941

Fledgling Freddie
I need the steps on my reju cleric, Auxilio. I can bring a 50 paladin too if needed (or necro servant). The pala (donpinpon) is 50 shield + mob3 + 10% block pve bonus.

Plz post reply here if im in grp. Thx!

Jeffery

Fledgling Freddie
Ice wiz and 46 friar :)

I will be there, since im a m8 of Aberr and he said that i was really needed. ;)

Edit: Friar name is Kayleigh and wiz name is Beledus.

Dwynyth

Fledgling Freddie
Due to to many appications we will havea random 100 theperson wich has highest can fill the last spot. pls do show it is possible we have 2 spaces left

aberr

Fledgling Freddie
hey m8..

jeffery signed up with ice wiz and a friar, and hurtyn is comming back with his pala and fop.. so i think its perfect group now.. so no need for the lotto :)

Dwynyth

Fledgling Freddie
Rescheduald

Due to IRL problems i hae just heard about i will need to hold the ml 5 pré tomorrow at 9 GMT. I hope i have not bothered to many people with this late notice but i can really not do anything about it. I hope you will come tomorrow at 9 GMT for i am 99% shurei'l be there then. (i say 99% becouse there is always chance of things happening god hope not ) Thank you for your understanding and see you tomorrow.

Needa

Fledgling Freddie
no worries...tomorrow night at 2100 Uk time is fine.

See you all there

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom