ML 5 BG raid.

Gorse

Fledgling Freddie
I want to run a ML 5 bg raid - but need to see who wants it.
We need a fg to run it.
I havent got a fix date yet - let me see who wants it first.

Shanaia

Fledgling Freddie
all these "is there enough people that want this" threads baffle me ... just pick a date and post the raid ... I have never ever been to an ML5 raid that failed because we didn't have enough people ... heck I did it with less then 2 fg's with 7 (enhance specced) clerics once...

Just run the raid meight

Levin

Can't get enough of FH
Need 5.10 on sorcerer and scout, still. :p

Straef

Can't get enough of FH
Shanaia said:
all these "is there enough people that want this" threads baffle me ... just pick a date and post the raid ... I have never ever been to an ML5 raid that failed because we didn't have enough people ... heck I did it with less then 2 fg's with 7 (enhance specced) clerics once...

Just run the raid meight
All the ml raids I joined last couple weeks/months failed because of a lack of people. Must be my luck x<

Mikah75

Can't get enough of FH
Shanaia said:

Just run the raid meight

We had about 2fgs:) with 3 clerics and a friar:p plus no FoP so all the casters failed miserably at controlling the adds

quindexter

Fledgling Freddie
Running an ml5 bg on thursday 9th April for those interested and can make it check the thread above :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom