ML 4 + 5 /BG Steps 14th Jan

Aran Thule

Fledgling Freddie
Well its about time someone covered these again. <grin>

Planning on leaving Stygia Haven (prydwen) at 1pm uk time on jan 14th (Saturday).

/BG will be on Lindon who will hopefullly lead everyone to victory without having to use the imfamous pink lute.

No ML required to do ML4, but you need to be ML1 to enter ML5 dungeon.

Keys will be rolled for when we get them, lootsplit will be after ML5 finishes.
Will be /random 1000 with the highest picking an item.
For myself will be claiming the snake trophy 4.8 as its the last serpant needed for the Willow Tavern (3354 meath/pryd) everything else is up for grabs.
Scrolls will not be lottoed, takes too much time so they go to whoever gets them so remember to pick up loot.
If you can get ML5 group steps done beforehand, if you dont have 5.6-7-8 then you cant be mummyfied so you will have to STAY BACK FROM THE RAMP on 5.10 otherwise you might get everyone wiped.

Want it to be a fun /bg so no swearing if possible, any troublemakers will be fishslapped and removed from /bg <grin>

tierk

Part of the furniture
need it on my druids animist will be there.

Herendill

Fledgling Freddie
Cazedy said:
Nice, i'll be there

i live in italy so the 1pm uk time is for me a white elephant... is 1 pm uk time = 1 pm CET time? thx for the help guys :)

Aran Thule

Fledgling Freddie
We really need 4+ active groups min to stand a chance doing 4.2, hope we get the numbers otherwise it will be very very hard.

Its one of thoose tests that needs everyone to be awake and helping, hopefully they have made it easier then when i did it last but only time will tell.

Kaun_IA

Fledgling Freddie
Herendill said:
i live in italy so the 1pm uk time is for me a white elephant... is 1 pm uk time = 1 pm CET time? thx for the help guys :)

1 pm uk tim is 1 pm GMT time. 2pm cet

Donledirse

Fledgling Freddie
I'll probably bring something, missing ml raids <3

Can ml posts be made sticky by mods aswell plz.

Aran Thule

Fledgling Freddie
Bumpage, we need as many as possible coming along, even if its just to help for 4.2 <grin>

Bertram

Fledgling Freddie
Do it at around 20.00 cet m8 and more peeps will show... including me :D

Light eld ...

:cheers:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom