ML 4 5 6 grp steps 0r grp for ml1 bg steps except .10(cetus)

tierk

Part of the furniture
Wanna make a decent grp for doing ml1 bg steps as i missed em on banshee on the raid last night and /or go and try to do as many of the grp steps for bg raid set for tonite.

I will be on banshee and can bring animist. looking for at least one pb a decent healing druid a tank (preferably a hero) for pulling etc and a bb out of grp (preferably with fop).

1. banshee-me
2. Pb-me on verd ani
3. Pb-
4. Tank-
5. Druid-
6. Any-
7. Any-

Fill in the blanks.

Starting time will be 12pm gmt. Provisionally depending on response.

deez

Fledgling Freddie
wanna join with bm only need ml5 grp steps tho. but i guess i can help with others so place me as "any" then i can come with demz untill ml5 grp steps? =]

Dimicus

Fledgling Freddie
can join whit an 42 druid or 43 animist if needed, suppose im to low thou, what i want is ml 5 but can help whit the rest !

tierk

Part of the furniture
deez said:
i guess "we" wont get more ppl :<

Can only log in at said time and give it a try see what we can russle up. Not everyone reads this forum, its just that i like to start off asking in here and then spam /as if we short. Oh and going to move the start time forawrd a bit to 1pm gmt.

deez

Fledgling Freddie
tierk said:
Can only log in at said time and give it a try see what we can russle up. Not everyone reads this forum, its just that i like to start off asking in here and then spam /as if we short. Oh and going to move the start time forawrd a bit to 1pm gmt.

not comming? :<

tierk

Part of the furniture
sorry guys real life came and kicked my arse badly :()

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom